Tonight I peed outside

Did he show any interest in you peeing? Did you want him to?

As far as your question at the end--in terms of "what would make the world a better place" I'd prefer if people didn't leave dirty tissues strewn around in the bushes, whether used for peeing or for any other purpose. Littering ruins the beauty of a place really fast. On the other hand, if I find a possible pee puddle while walking out in the bushes, it's always exciting to find a tissue next to it, as first it confirms that it almost certainly IS a (human) pee puddle (and not a spilled drink, a puddle left from last week's rain, a dog's pee, etc.), and also if I want I can sniff it and see if it has any scent left on it.

• Agree 3

I'm not a huge fan of abandoned tissues, but at least they will decompose. Also, it rather depends on the environment. Tissues are a visual blot in a pristine place; much less so in a shitty place with other rubbish around, or in a lift, say, with a puddle in it. It's all about context 🙂 

11 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

The tissue debate is one on which I have mixed views.   Generally I hate littering or any dumping of rubbish.   I can make an exception for tissues on the grounds that they degrade very quickly, but they are still unsightly - especially if an area gets inundated with them, so I would say that as with any rubbish, the best answer is find a bin.   However, I cannot deny that when I spot a tissue in a place where it is probably that the tissue was left as a result of a lady peeing, then my mind starts to work overtime thinking about the fact that a girl peed there.    It is a useful indicator, because often it is a case of finding the tissue after the event and therefore not seeing the girl pee or even the puddle if it has soaked into the ground.   Of course, there is still the possibility that the discarded tissue is not due to peeing anyway, but if it is in a secluded location, maybe behind a wall or some bushes, then it is likely that it is an indicator of peeing.

The other good thing about tissues, is that if I am out looking for sightings, sometimes the presence of tissues indicates spots where girls are likely to pee and therefore a spot worth keeping an eye on.   

Having said that, I would say that certainly in my experience of seeing girls peeing outside on drunken nights out, the vast majority don't wipe at all, a small percentage wipe and leave the tissue and a minute percentage wipe and take the tissue with them.

If I see a girl pee, wipe and leave the tissue, then I do my responsible citizen bit and pick up the tissue on their behalf.  OK, it might not just be about tidying up after them, I won't deny that I have been known to sniff the tissue and enjoy the scent.

The thing that annoys me more, is when girls change their sanitary towel or tampon and leave not only the used pad or tampon, but also the plastic outer wrap, the backing strip from a pad or the applicator from the tampon.   All of this is plastic that looks unsightly for much longer than a tissue and can be a hazard to wildlife if in a country area.  If you come prepared with a supply of tampons/pads, how hard would it be to include a ziplock bag in your supplies and take the rubbish away with you?  I guess that some people think that they really don't want to carry the used product with them, but that still doesn't give any excuse for leaving the outer wrappings etc. which remain clean.   I guess they are the same people who wouldn't think twice about randomly discarding their takeaway containers or beer cans on the street or in the countryside.

Yuck I don’t think I’ve ever seen any sanitary products anywhere and I’m pleased about that as that’s not nice at all. With pads, the old wrapper Makes a perfect wrapper for the olD pad, you stick the old pad on the wrapper, roll it up and use the sticky strip to seal it. That’s what you are meant to do before throwing it in sanitary bins too as it stops the sticky strips sticking to the bin and keeps it all sanitary. Tampons are a little different as they get flushed but I would never change one when not in a toilet! 

• Like 1
On 11/30/2021 at 12:38 AM, Kupar said:

I'm not a huge fan of abandoned tissues, but at least they will decompose. Also, it rather depends on the environment. Tissues are a visual blot in a pristine place; much less so in a shitty place with other rubbish around, or in a lift, say, with a puddle in it. It's all about context 🙂 

In an already filthy place with lots of trash around I wouldn't want to touch a tissue though, and would probably find even a pee puddle a bit gross. It's always nice when there's pee in a spot that's otherwise nice and fresh.

On 11/30/2021 at 3:11 PM, Alfresco said:

If you come prepared with a supply of tampons/pads, how hard would it be to include a ziplock bag in your supplies and take the rubbish away with you?

I would note that there's a big difference between being prepared with fresh tampons/pads, and planning to go outside.

In public toilets, there's always a bin, often now a sanitary one, for used tampons/pads and other related garbage. I'd expect most girls on a night out were expected to be able to change their tampons/pads at the restaurant/bar/club toilets in the first place...

On 12/5/2021 at 9:32 AM, daemoniak said:

I would note that there's a big difference between being prepared with fresh tampons/pads, and planning to go outside.

In public toilets, there's always a bin, often now a sanitary one, for used tampons/pads and other related garbage. I'd expect most girls on a night out were expected to be able to change their tampons/pads at the restaurant/bar/club toilets in the first place...

Totally agree - but the places where I've found them are remote places well away from toilets and it is likely that the girls have gone there expecting to spend some time outside and need to use the toilet and/or change their pad/tampon.  Yes, I get that there will be times when it is an unforeseen eventuality and then the comment from @Peewee123 would apply - i.e. wrap it up in the original packaging of the new item.

• Like 1