Do people prefer Dark pee of Clear pee

Some interesting points in this thread.

Personally if it's a matter of attraction/fantasy I prefer the sight/thought of yellow pee 100%.

For some reason it turns me so much more than clear pee. I love the sight of it, the idea of it, seeing it blend with clear water, spread out on the ground, drip out, whatever. It just brings out more of the fetish, as what a woman drinks flows through her and comes out of the holiest of holy places.

When fantasy/fetish meets reality, ironically most of the time yellow pee tastes totally different than I wish it would in my mind.

There is a fine line where it's just acceptable before it get's right out way too nasty for me. I like tasting the delicate female pheromones, or subtle hints of whatever beverage she drank than i'm now sampling from her, and because of that, hydration, diet, etc... only produce tasty pee when its clear.

• Like 3

I like yellow jets of different shades, light yellow, bright yellow. In such cases, the urine seems dirtier and more destructive, and it smells more expressive. But on the other hand, light (clean) urine usually goes in a more powerful and raging stream, with a loud whistle and hissing, and this makes the process of urination seem more beautiful. I like such powerful jets. And drinking beer, as far as I know, generally quickly makes you want to piss a lot. And from beer, and in general from alcoholic beverages, the jets are more powerful. As a rule, dark urine goes slowly and in a small stream, but, as for me, a thin, but yellow stream also looks quite impressive. For example, I would prefer a girl to piss with very powerful, but light urine, but I would also be happy with thin, but bright yellow urine, which seems more destructive and saturated in taste and smell. In addition, as for me, if there is a goal to spoil something with urine, then dark urine is more suitable

• Like 3