Naughty peeing/requests

Hi all I’m 20 M from the UK i have done 100s off naughty pees all over whenever and wherever I want but I’m asking if anyone would be interested to see maybe not on this site yet as I don’t have the balls to post but maybe more direct one to one ? 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 months later...
On 11/26/2021 at 6:15 PM, Callum said:

Hi all I’m 20 M from the UK i have done 100s off naughty pees all over whenever and wherever I want but I’m asking if anyone would be interested to see maybe not on this site yet as I don’t have the balls to post but maybe more direct one to one ? 

Yep!! 😏

Reading what you've written there @Callum and cutting to the chase, am I reading it right that you're asking if anyone would like to meet you direct one-to-one. And in another post you've asked who is from your city.

The problem we get into here is that we're not the site to support and encourage personal meet ups amongst people who, let's be honest know virtually nothing about each other.  It's been a long debated issue and I know there are those who disagree and argue we're all adults and should be able to make our own minds up.  That said, the site here is what it is, site rules are in place and they specifically state we are not a site for hook ups, and asking for or providing off- site contact details either in the open or in private messages is not permitted. Until @Admin chooses to change the site rules we will continue to repeat this message.

• Like 2