Naughty pees on turkey day

10 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Not exactly a naughty pee but after cooking for my entire family all fucking day long I'm having a soak in the tub with a glass of wine and had a fun pee lol. Spread my legs as wide as I could and shot my pee as high as I could into the air 😝 it was like a little fountain splashing into the bath water and it was a lot of fun after a long day. I needed it. 

Women making those fountain pees are hot!

• Agree 4
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Not exactly a naughty pee but after cooking for my entire family all fucking day long I'm having a soak in the tub with a glass of wine and had a fun pee lol. Spread my legs as wide as I could and shot my pee as high as I could into the air 😝 it was like a little fountain splashing into the bath water and it was a lot of fun after a long day. I needed it. 

Sounds like a nice way to let out all the tension from the stresses and demands of the day! I'm guessing most people who take baths haven't done that since maybe when they were kids...

1 hour ago, Carb0nBased said:

Sounds like a nice way to let out all the tension from the stresses and demands of the day! I'm guessing most people who take baths haven't done that since maybe when they were kids...

In my mind, lots of people never really gave up having the odd pee in the bathtub (and fat chance getting a straight answer to that question, so I’m going to carry on believing what i like 🙃)

• Like 1
22 hours ago, oliver2 said:

In my mind, lots of people never really gave up having the odd pee in the bathtub (and fat chance getting a straight answer to that question, so I’m going to carry on believing what i like 🙃)

As many adults pee in the shower, I don't disagree that a decent number of adults still pee in the bathtub as well (though certainly fewer, as in the shower everything washes away while in the bath you continue to sit in the same water). 

What I meant was the idea of aiming upward and trying to make a big fountain. I don't think many adults make a game out of peeing--most of them probably don't even think about the act OR the sensations of it much more than they think about drinking a glass of water or tying their shoes, except to the extent of noticing when they are away from a toilet and are bothered by a strong urge to go. Peeing in the shower is probably just a kind of lazy habit that isn't thought of as particularly naughty, exciting, or anything like that. I wish more adults looked at bodily functions with a fascination more like when they were growing up, but it seems not that common apart from certain fetishists.

• Like 1
On 11/26/2021 at 8:14 AM, oliver2 said:

Lol I’m not sure it’s that common for kids to pee in the bath. I remember my Son was 1.5 and would ask to climb out the bath and would pee on the floor and then get back in! He’s always got out the bath to pee ever since. I’ve never told him he has to, just what was natural for him. 

• Agree 1
4 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

climb out the bath and would pee on the floor and then get back in!

Surely it makes less of an issue to just pee in the bath.  I could understand it if he peed in the toilet (or at that age potty)......

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Surely it makes less of an issue to just pee in the bath.  I could understand it if he peed in the toilet (or at that age potty)......

Maybe it was some innate or learned behaviour that was telling him it wasn't good to sit in dilute wee. Strange where ideas come from in little children, isn't it? They sometimes do all sorts of strange things through some child-like logic that makes sense to them 🙂 One thing that makes them such fun to be around ❤️

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

He was 1.5! He would just cry in the bath and then desperately try to climb out so I’d lift him out and he’d instantly pee on the floor, then stop crying and want to get back in. Obviously once I realised why he asked to climb out I would put him on the toilet and he would pee there and that’s when we started toilet training. Obviously once he learnt that’s what the toilet was for he used that instead. My point however was that he naturally didn’t like the idea of peeing in the bath for whatever reason. 

• Like 3