Close call after work

7 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I've just had a close call! X

I love it! 😍 The thought of that first spurt of pee leaking into your panties and soaking your little cutie is adorable! Then just a quick wipe, changed and on with your day. Super cute. 😄 I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

I have to admit, if it was me I'd have been half tempted to keep the underwear on as a "punishment" to myself for leaking when I should have been holding. But I suppose having a family to go back to means that is out of the window! 🤣

🙂

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Fabulous! It's great to read how much you enjoyed the sheer relief after the worry and pain of the drive home. And I get the sense that the heightened feelings after a close call and a blissful wee like that hang around for the next one - which is somehow better than it would be if you hadn't had the fantastic relief 30 minutes earlier. (Does that make sense?!)

Anyway - thanks so much for telling us about it @Sophie ❤️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I have to admit, if it was me I'd have been half tempted to keep the underwear on as a "punishment" to myself for leaking when I should have been holding.

Thank you for your lovely message! I love the idea of punishing myself like that, I'll keep it in mind for a future occasion. 

48 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Fabulous! It's great to read how much you enjoyed the sheer relief after the worry and pain of the drive home. And I get the sense that the heightened feelings after a close call and a blissful wee like that hang around for the next one - which is somehow better than it would be if you hadn't had the fantastic relief 30 minutes earlier. (Does that make sense?!)

Anyway - thanks so much for telling us about it @Sophie ❤️

Thank you! It was an amazing wee. The feelings definitely hung around for the next wee, especially with it being so close to the last one. It was short but oh so sweet and it wouldn't have been nearly as good without the big relief earlier. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Bless you - glad you made it without humiliation, but also glad you enjoyed the relief.  And as always, huge thanks for sharing.

Thank you 🙂 I'm just glad I didn't wet myself in the car or at the doorstep!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Thank you for your lovely message! I love the idea of punishing myself like that, I'll keep it in mind for a future occasion.

That sounds amazing! 😮 I bet it'll feel great. It does when I do it. Thanks for always sharing your lovely stories as well! 😄

• Love 1

Wow @Sophie that was a close call. You must have been in agony driving home and ready to burst.

I can imagine the power of your stream when you got to release your pee and the look of sweet relief on your face.  I would have loved to have been there to see you empty your bladder, would have been so hot to watch 😋

• Agree 1