Pee fun you can enjoy discretely! - (An ideas thread)

So I think skirt-wearers have an advantage over the trouser-clad in this regard, but sitting on a public bench when it's warm enough to wear shorts and peeing on to the ground through the leg opening. I've done that a couple of times and it's fun. 

• Like 4
Guest ShyPeeMan
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

So I think skirt-wearers have an advantage over the trouser-clad in this regard, but sitting on a public bench when it's warm enough to wear shorts and peeing on to the ground through the leg opening. I've done that a couple of times and it's fun. 

I envy you as I can't manage that...I'm not big enough lol

• 2 months later...
On 11/25/2021 at 5:29 PM, jmatthews1995 said:

So, I thought I'd create a thread dedicated to coming up with fun ways to enjoy pee discretely so people don't know but you can still have fun.

I'll start with a couple of ideas and update as and add more if I think of any more. Please add if you think of anything fun. 😄  

1) Peeing and not wiping / shaking. It feels naughty as you're purposely making yourself a pissy mess, but no one has any idea. You can go for a whole day and it's not even detectable!

2) Wetting in a swimsuit / bikini / swim shorts when in the showers after a swim. (I've done this after finishing the shower, and then got dressed while still pissy! No one would have a clue!

3) Letting out tiny little spurts in really dark clothing. Works really well in any leather clothing such as a leather skirt or trousers.

Any other fun suggestions?

Interesting topic! I like the first idea a lot and I practise it pretty much all the time. after peeing I purposely make sure there are some drops left which then end up in my underwear during my activities. In general I drink a lot of water, so the pee is somewhat dilluted, which keeps penetrating odours away. After all, I don't want to give away my 'secret' to my colleagues or family. When I know I'll be alone for a decent amount of time I also sometimes let go a couple of small spurts while I carry on with my routines. Many times it results in a complete wetting session with a 'happy ending' before going to sleep... 

• Like 1

Always interesting to see the sheer variety of ways Pee is enjoyed very differently across the site.

Reading the title 'Pee Fun' and the opening statement "...fun ways to enjoy pee discretely so people don't know..."  a completely different set of ideas sprang to mind, based on what I personally enjoy.  And for me, it's quite different from wetting.

- Usually for me the discrete part means just that I'm enjoying whilst there's a near zero chance of being detected - so browsing here or other sites whilst home alone, peeing outside when I know I'm alone.

However the 'discretely' suggests something a little more creative than just enjoying behind a locked door.  That's too easy.  So, perhaps when other people are about:-

- Discretely watching video clips or browsing photos when in a semi-public place, screen turned away from onlookers of course.

- Perhaps live chatting with like minded individuals which can be done a little more openly - after all who questions anyone typing on a phone.

- People watching - in a public place, wondering what people's (well, ladies') pee habits are, are they pee shy or exhibitionist?  Would they pee outside if needed?  What type of underwear are they wearing?   Are they desperate now?  When was the last time they pee'd other than a toilet?

- Dreaming up situations for fictional stories - usually based on a real situation, often fuelled by the people watching outcomes in public places.

- Holding up to a point, and in my case imagining the predicament of a lady needing to pee.  Maybe peeing somewhere extra discrete like behind the car in an underground car park or behind a tree. (Discrete in that sense for me being out of view).

That's me, and of course everyone is different.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 8 months later...

I love the idea of peeing right in front of people but them not realising what you are doing.   I have just posted something in the men peeing section where I peed on a bench right next to a busy road but was discrete by having a suitably placed split in my trouser seams.   I put it in the men peeing section rather than here because I've included pictures:

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dark clothing usually makes the wet less detectable. I've spent entire days in a pair of black shorts out and about doing my normal daily things around town. Just casually letting little spurts go throughout the day. Just enough to keep things nice a damp down there. As soon as it starts to dry out a little get it nice and damp again! Hot as hell and nobody knows your little secret. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Rainy days are great for a discreet pee.  A raincoat will usually extend to just below crotch level allowing anyone, even us guys, to take advantage of the existing puddles.  I've even managed to do it standing next to strangers.

I agree with @gldenwetgoose ... I often take my iPad with me to hotel bars and public areas, and it's fun to surf or chat with people all around.

And, of course, a good walk in the countryside must be celebrated with an outdoor pee.  I try to do it openly if there's no one else around.

• Love 1

A favourite is peeing myself whilst out walking alone in the countryside. I’ll drink a lot of water before going out for an evening walk, holding the pee in as long as I can and then letting it leak out as I walk along. Stress incontinence comes into play in a big way due to the physical exertion when climbing over stiles or on difficult ground and I cannot stop myself from peeing.

I’m usually out for a couple of hours so I’ll take extra water to make me pee more, rather than just enough to replace body liquids. The trousers I wear don’t show that they are wet so I can do all this without fear of being noticed if I pass anyone, indeed on a couple of occasions I’ve been wetting to relive bladder pressure when I’ve met people along the path, peeing whist we exchange greetings and go on our way.

Towards the end of the walk I’ll flood my trousers with the rest of the pee and walk back through the village with no-one having a clue what I’ve just done!

When swimming I’ll just pee whenever I need to, no matter who's around. At the beach it's either sitting on the sand or walking around, not looking down or reacting to what I'm doing. At the leisure centre I'll engage in desperation play and leak as I'm playing around, in or out the water. No-one knows that it's pee on your legs!

Summertime water fights are another favourite, just wetting myself as I'm already soaked from the fight!

Another summer one is to discretely relieve myself whilst wearing shorts. Done it a few times at a local pub which has an outdoor grass area with picnic tables. Made sure I couldn't be viewed from the other tables, shorts pulled slightly to the side and let it slowly flow. Other times I've been talking to someone over a hedge and just let go without them having a clue!

In my younger days (teens/early 20's) I would keep my underwear damp by regularly peeing small drops. Stopped doing this when I finished education as it's not so appropriate for workplaces, but in college and uni no-one cared (if they knew, which was unlikely).

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 1 month later...

I have a really old thing of diapers in my house, and sometimes if i really need to pee ill put one on and go out just to see how long i can hold it before i let all of it out into the diaper. Its really great because normally ill be in a place where peeing would make an absolute mess, but because it the diaper i get away with it completely. Afterwards ilk normally hump the diaper and if im really ready i’ll take it off and lick it while touching myself. its so great