New place to pee

Where do you go when you have gone basically everywhere. 

My enjoyment is try to see how many different ways and places I can pee and never peeing the same place twice. To me the anticipation for timing and the clean-up or not able to clean and waiting some time days to see how the damage (smell) turns out. Is just as exciting as peeing

Any new Ideas out there?🤔😏😜

I mean you could start with a list of places you have been. Everywhere does mean something different for everybody. For some it is an adventure to pee in the sink and for others its just Tuesday. 
So if you give us something to work with, we could maybe complete your list with new suggestions :D. 

To do more than critiquing, i suggest peeing on the bathroom floor over a longer duration of time. (I don't know if this could stain your tiles tho) After an evening or a weekend you should have a nice pee puddle which is easy to clean up and you can leave little pee footprints (which you probably don't need to clean up) all over the house after walking through the puddle barefoot. 

Idea Number 2 is to pee in some boots (rubber boots) which you could probably hide near the other shoes in plain sight or wear for a walk afterwards. 

10 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

I mean you could start with a list of places you have been. Everywhere does mean something different for everybody. For some it is an adventure to pee in the sink and for others its just Tuesday. 
So if you give us something to work with, we could maybe complete your list with new suggestions :D. 

To do more than critiquing, i suggest peeing on the bathroom floor over a longer duration of time. (I don't know if this could stain your tiles tho) After an evening or a weekend you should have a nice pee puddle which is easy to clean up and you can leave little pee footprints (which you probably don't need to clean up) all over the house after walking through the puddle barefoot. 

Idea Number 2 is to pee in some boots (rubber boots) which you could probably hide near the other shoes in plain sight or wear for a walk afterwards. 

Thx for your response, I guess I could have given more info. I don't live alone, so most of my pees in a common area has to be cleaned up right away or able to dry over night.

I don't have those types of boots that would hold water, yet most of the shoes I soaked have been thrown out. 

I did play an interesting game one time: I choose; old work boots, a per casual shoes and my newest tennis shoes that I just bought and hardly see worn. Got one dice, now 1-2 my  boots, 3-4 casual shoes, 5-6 new tennis shoes. What ever happened I was going to do with no hesitation. I rolled the dice and got my answer stuck my dick in my shoe and soaked it  until it started leaking through and finished emptying my bladder in the other one, it ended up being my casual shoes. I wore them to work days later without smelling them and sitting at my desk, I started laughing to myself because I could slightly smell it. So when I got home took them off and "ooh wee!" they stank 🤣😂. Well ended up throwing them away. But those are the games I play only once and on to the next challenges 

Thank for letting me share my game ☺️

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, MaxWasTaken said:

How about this, wife is gone and I'd peed out the window b4, never pee on the window. Will you help me choose Right or Left. What's is going to make it fun under one window there stuff, I think it will get splashed on, no matter what window gets chosen, but one window it's definitely going run down the wall and soak the bottom. 😜😜Do you to play 😏🤪🤪