Fantasies featuring forum members.

Does anyone else ever have fantasies about other forum members?

I know that one fantasy of mine is for @Sophie to visit my place and squat and pee on my living room carpet as I watch. I have expressed it in the form of a story before.

I have in the past made joky, flirty comments about her doing this, though in reality I know it is never going to happen.

I just wonder if others here ever have fantasies about other members?

I do hope Sophie doesn't mind.

• Like 1

Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. And these people know exactly who they are, so I won't tag them. They live in my head rent free and are always doing the kinky shit they talk to me about in my mind 24/7. Lately I haven't been able to get my mind off of them. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Yep. Yep. Yep. Yep. And these people know exactly who they are, so I won't tag them. They live in my head rent free and are always doing the kinky shit they talk to me about in my mind 24/7. Lately I haven't been able to get my mind off of them. 

Rent free...?   You're missing out on making a killing there then.

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

Nothing specific but a forum meet-up would be fun once corona is under control. There are some cool people here with whom i would love to share a beer with. Could become an interesting evening tho xD.

I think that’s against the site rules. 

39 minutes ago, Carb0nBased said:

What, meeting up with people from here is against the site rules?

I don't believe that's true.  The rules are here,  and they do not say anything about that.

Moderators have said in the past, that this site is not to be used as a dating site, as mentioned in rule 8.  We are also required not to give personal contact details in a forum post,  and not to harass other members with contact requests.

@Admin has advised in this post that it is OK to exchange personal details in private messages once members get to know each other.  Specifically :

• "Of course, members who have built strong friendships here and privately wish to exchange contact information is fine, but public posts about these things, or unsolicited private messages asking for external contact information are not allowed whatsoever. This includes messaging members out of the blue asking if they wish to join a group chat or exchange kiks/skypes etc." 

Once people have reached that level of friendship in their private lives,  I can't imagine that anyone here would try to prevent them from meeting for lunch.

Edited by likesToLick
fixed mistake

You are correct ^^^  The site is here to promote a safe haven for all who share this common interest, and growing friendships between members is a lovely thing. It is fine becoming closer and closer friends with people such that real, deep, trusting friendships develop.  In those circumstances, real world contact is acceptable.

But being requested to, or providing real world details or arranging meets with near strangers is against the site rules. It's like that to stop members being spammed and harassed by new 'members' who have no real interest in our community and also to keep members safe - for example what if that pee date with a cute girl turned out to be a vigilante group?

And the other major point - the subject of this topic is fantasies.  Even if I did express the desire to have a pee date with X, Y or Z then it would be a fantasy and not something I'm planning for real.

Final comment - thanks for keeping it respectful.  I suspect most people will be flattered at being mentioned, although depending on the comment and the person, some could find it less flattering.  Thanks for being thoughtful in those cases.

• Like 4
On 11/25/2021 at 5:14 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Mine is very simple. I’d love to be one of the pee sightings posted by @Alfresco or @Big Bear, and to log on here to see a description of a girl who disappeared up an alley on a night out and pissed a massive puddle to be documented later by an observer who was watching from a distance, unnoticed - knowing as I read that this was in fact me. 

Well thank you, I am honoured to be part of your pee fantasy.  And who knows, maybe one day it would come true……

of course the chances of me being in the right place at the right time are somewhat slim unless it was engineered, but if it were to be engineered then it wouldn’t quite be the fantasy that you describe.  

• Love 2

From Sophie posts, I'd love to spend a weekend in a house together just having holding contests, wetting ourselves, changing, wetting again. Etc etc. Just thoroughly making a mess of ourselves, and the whole place and enjoying the endless pee and wetting fun for a couple of days. I get the feeling You'd endulge a lot more if you had the free time? @Sophie

I'd also love to spend a day or two learning alongside the queen of public wetting and rewetting that is @puddyls I have done wetting days myself that have been inspired by her lovely naughty fun and a fantasy would be to spend a weekend learning from the expert.

• Thanks 1
On 11/24/2021 at 11:58 PM, Ms. Tito said:

Me, @ifucksluts, @BeneathMyWillow, and @Vassal doing some "immersive tourism" of our own fictional countries. 

Watering a tree with @Eliminature or @oliver2

Getting caught by @beachmom and acting coy and shy at first but then she tells me it's all good. 

Oh, also sneaking into the mens room with @Eliminature and @puddyls, using the urinals and checking out guys while they do the same. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1

Private conversations with others on the site have often led to explicit fantasies.  I won't name names but the fantasies have included:

• Spending the day shopping and peeing 
  • Wandering in the city and marking our progress 
  • Eating dinner together whilst peeing under the table
  • And, of course, multiple fantasies about pee sex, including peeing on and in each other

I sometimes think the fantasies generated by the stories & conversations here are the best part of the site.  It's all in my head but I have a vivid imagination 😈😎

Edited by Sexismygod
  • Like 1
  • Love 2