Making yourself very desperate on purpose?

My chances lately are few and far between. I used to enjoy when my wife worked weekends to start Saturday with coffee, then switch to beer. I’d get my bladder nice and full, then let out just enough to maintain control. Then I’d spend a few hours on here reading other posts and looking at pictures and watching videos. I could “project” how much I needed relief unto the pictures and videos of the girls pissing I saw. Sometimes I kept a bottle next to me in case I held too long and just about lost control. I enjoyed it. I haven’t been able to do it in a while.

On 11/24/2021 at 12:11 AM, Girllikespee said:

Do you ever drink a lot of liquids when you know you won't be near a toilet? Or purposely hold your bladder? I'm talking about specifically getting full without wetting yourself.

I love forcing myself to see how long I can wait and how good it feels. 

I think the bladder is stretching from something like that. Yours is probably already very big. Have you ever measured its capacity?

On 11/23/2021 at 11:11 PM, Girllikespee said:

Do you ever drink a lot of liquids when you know you won't be near a toilet? Or purposely hold your bladder? I'm talking about specifically getting full without wetting yourself.

I love forcing myself to see how long I can wait and how good it feels. 

Yes, but with the sole purpose of wetting and playing with myself later on

I have intentionally put myself in situations where I would end up with a very full bladder without any way to release it. Several years ago I went to a football game with the intention of not peeing at the stadium no matter how badly I needed to go. By the end of the game I naturally needed to piss, and I even stood in the bathroom line, got into the stall, but left without peeing. It was over an hour ride home and I still remember the feeling of sitting in the car with an aching bladder and thinking "oh god, what did I just do" ... we hadn't even left the parking lot yet. I made it home but it was a struggle. I have also done things like telling a group of people that I need to pee, going to the bathroom, but not actually peeing. It forces you to wait a long while because you can't excuse yourself to pee and then excuse yourself again two minutes later.

• Hot 4

I love doing this in the form of waking up on a weekend when I have nothing to do. I usually don’t wear bottoms to bed and I love waking up in the morning having to pee and playing with myself as the pressure builds, teasing and edging. I’ll do it for as long as I can, cum and then piss and wash up. Excellent way to start a day. 😁

• Hot 1

Answer to your question is a yes, i do this occasionally and really enjoy about it. Basically i do it when i am in a naughty mood and have a good opponity to do it properly without any rush, i often wear diaper for just in case while making myself super desperate specially while in public.

• Like 1

I love doing this but sadly rarely get the chance- at home I will drink 3 litres  of water and hold for a minimum of 3 hours. I also do the same thing on long motorway journeys- making the decision in advance where I will stop- abs seeing this through irrespective of how desperate I get 😀

• 2 weeks later...

Yea love to hold it till I burst usually entirely the wrong place lately it's been in the car 🚗 🙃 😌 but it happens so quick can't seem to get the phone out in time to get it on video 😒

my girl just had a little accident in Walmart  she sneezed and accidentally let go with nice little stream

• Hot 1

I like to hold as much as I can but sadly I don't get to do things like that very often. I also like to wet myself after holding but if I can't do that, I'll hold as much as I can before having a bath and piss all over myself in the bath where no-one knows what I'm up too

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...