Making yourself very desperate on purpose?

My chances lately are few and far between. I used to enjoy when my wife worked weekends to start Saturday with coffee, then switch to beer. I’d get my bladder nice and full, then let out just enough to maintain control. Then I’d spend a few hours on here reading other posts and looking at pictures and watching videos. I could “project” how much I needed relief unto the pictures and videos of the girls pissing I saw. Sometimes I kept a bottle next to me in case I held too long and just about lost control. I enjoyed it. I haven’t been able to do it in a while.

On 11/24/2021 at 12:11 AM, Girllikespee said:

Do you ever drink a lot of liquids when you know you won't be near a toilet? Or purposely hold your bladder? I'm talking about specifically getting full without wetting yourself.

I love forcing myself to see how long I can wait and how good it feels. 

I think the bladder is stretching from something like that. Yours is probably already very big. Have you ever measured its capacity?

On 11/23/2021 at 11:11 PM, Girllikespee said:

Do you ever drink a lot of liquids when you know you won't be near a toilet? Or purposely hold your bladder? I'm talking about specifically getting full without wetting yourself.

I love forcing myself to see how long I can wait and how good it feels. 

Yes, but with the sole purpose of wetting and playing with myself later on

I do love to hold and I love making myself desperation. I love holding it until it hurts. I hold it more at work and at home. I love the long pee after holding for hours.  

• Like 1