Larger than average clits or t-dicks.

DoctorDoctor

Recently, I am finding larger than average clits and t-dicks hot!  Anyone else?

BTW, I have no definition for what my "larger than average" means.  - I guess that I find clits or t-dicks that protrude outside of the closed lips and the tips/hoods are visible what I am talking about, they don't have to be huge or dick-like.

I was wondering how women view the size of their clits?  Are any self-conscious of what they believe is too big or too small.  I am guessing that FTM guys are proud of large t-dicks, but maybe I am wrong.

Please don't post all kinds of internet pics (I can find those myself), but if anyone wants to share pics of themselves or descriptions/feelings, that's cool.

On 11/24/2021 at 10:03 AM, Peewee123 said:

I’m self conscious about mine. I think mine is quite big, especially when engorged and my labia are a bit long too. I’d probably have it all cut back if it didn’t cost a fortune. 

Please don't do that!! Big clits and long labia are lovely and fun to play with. I truly love them! You don't have to be self conscious with that, I'm sure that many guys would love to play and lick them. Any other big clit and long labia lover? Raise your hand!  

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Catie_lee said:

For some reason when i get in the hot tub my clit swells up double the size. I don't know if it's the hot water or jets on my pussy. Any scientists care to explain?

It’s because you get off on pissing in the water so everyone else is sitting in your piss. Or the huge dildo idk 😇

On 12/1/2021 at 2:04 PM, Catie_lee said:

For some reason when i get in the hot tub my clit swells up double the size. I don't know if it's the hot water or jets on my pussy. Any scientists care to explain?

Screenshot_20210831-172937_Gallery.jpg

Well did you put your pussy up to the jets for a little fun before you noticed it was larger lol? Also the clit still has a skin layer, so it is likely that the water is absorbed through skin's membrane just like any other part of your body.

On 11/27/2021 at 2:00 PM, Sunshine108 said:

Please don't do that!! Big clits and long labia are lovely and fun to play with. I truly love them! You don't have to be self conscious with that, I'm sure that many guys would love to play and lick them. Any other big clit and long labia lover? Raise your hand!  

I second that!  @Peewee123 and @Victoria Super Bladder, you both sound hot, really hot!!!!

• Like 1
On 11/24/2021 at 10:03 AM, Peewee123 said:

I’m self conscious about mine. I think mine is quite big, especially when engorged and my labia are a bit long too. I’d probably have it all cut back if it didn’t cost a fortune. 

Mmmm, it should get engorged and swollen at the right time.  Please don't change what is natural.

On 12/1/2021 at 1:04 PM, Catie_lee said:

Screenshot_20210831-172937_Gallery.jpg

You look perfect normal to me. A swollen clit just means your turned on, whirlpool tubs get me all hot and bothered as well 😉

• Agree 1