What elements makes a great pee video?

Great thread! I love:

Self pees with obvious enjoyment. Including golden showers and piss drinking 

Girls who piss their jeans - especially in public

Amateur pissers - you rock!

Lesbians who love piss and aren’t (or don’t seem to be) faking it. 

69s with mouth pissing 

Anyone describing what is happening- ‘ I can’t believe you want me to piss on you’

Two or more people where there is piss EVERYWHERE - this usually means wet hair, destroyed makeup

As above but with loads of cum and a lot more people (Germany I’m looking at you)

Edited by Pissdrinker
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

When I click and actually get what I clicked on and not redirected

When the cameraman keeps his mouth shut and the camera STEADY

When the video quality is at least 720p so I don't have to look at blurry pixels

Real captures and not staged performances

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, Rewdna said:

Definitely,the less 'staged' the better.I love the voyeur type videos of girls peeing outdoors.Filmed by cctv are good.

Nothing better than the back view of a gorgeous college chick and that nice tight pussy followed with a thick, strong stream of urine...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

- When they pee a lot!
- When they laugh while they pee.
- When they pee together, and some girl comments on the big stream / huge pee of some other girl
- Girls that are proud of their huge / powerful bladder and that like to show off with their peeing abilities

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

When the guy or girl pees in a cup or bucket. 

When the guy or girl are vocal.

Camera guy vocal encouragement for the girl is fine with me. Like if the girl is hesitant or nervous and he vocally encourages her to pee. I love that.

Girls supporting each other and encouraging each other to pee. (I LOVE the pee desperation video series!!!!)

Videos of guys that are extremely desperate. 

• Agree 2
12 hours ago, whiz kid said:

Nothing better than the back view of a gorgeous college chick and that nice tight pussy followed with a thick, strong stream of urine...

I love a view from behind.Especially when it's a high squat with legs slightly apart and everything's on show.

• Like 1

I love unstaged, in other words  without an actress videos. Deliberate holding, until you can't is great. My point being it must be 100%  genuine. 

The hottest videos contain long periods of true desperation. They can be edited , with amount of time jump indicated. 

My favorite types of stories or videos are long highly descriptive vocalizations of how the need is building,   what she is feeling and where, and what is being done to hold  it.

I like to see pee dancing and using her hand to hold her pee.

I want to see it from the front, with the camera below her pointed up at her crotch, so I can see the first leak occur. 

Once more for emphasis it must be real, and without loud or  fake sounding  cries of desperation.

And finally I need to see the pee coming out because she truly can't stop it.  This will result in a nice long pee, hopefully with some hissing. "desperation"followed by a few seconds of pee and a tiny wet spot is a turnoff.

Edited by wettingman

1. Amateurs first and foremost!

2. Desperation and then losing it.

3. Peeing in Jean's, skirts or through panties (which is what got me banned on TS).

4. Open shots of peeing from front or behind.

5. Peeing on men faces, bodies or cocks.

6. Peeing on or in women anywhere.

7. Flooding the cave, vaginal or anal.

I could go on, but I love it all!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I thought this might be an interesting alternative to all the stuff we don't like.  I'll start out with one of my likes:  YELLOW PEE

I know it doesn't taste as good as clear.  But it's so photogenic. :)

Great shout @Peevert - although I've joined your post onto this one.

For me the single biggest thing I adore is when the actress is just talking normally to the camera. Just explaining her desperation, or telling a tale of an experience in a natural way.

I'm not bothered about her being naked, I don't need jerk-off-instructions, I definitely don't want to be called 'Daddy'.  Just tell me your embarrassing little secrets, tell me how it feels, let me in on a little forbidden world....    A bit like THIS

• 3 months later...

Just interested in hearing what elements they believe makes a great pee video and their importance.

Some elements that I notice:

• appearance of genitals (mail of female)
  • pre-pee desperation
  • strength of stream
  • duration of stream
  • surface/object peed upon (or into)
  • clothing
  • total amount of pee
  • sounds
  • lighting/filming/artistic nature
  • posture
  • other elements (please list)

What sets apart the good videos from the great videos?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@DoctorDoctor, and @thisguy20, I agree with all of the elements that you both have listed.

I would add the appearance of spontaneity, or loss of control, where her stream runs down her leg, or sprays it, or wets her clothing, including stockings, panties, or skirt, and she reacts, with surprise, annoyance, nonchalance, or even delight and satisfaction. To me, the physical reaction and facial expression are almost as interesting and important as the unexpected event, since it reveals her attitude toward pee, and the intimate act itself. Does she approach it with anxiety, and/or disgust, over getting parts of her body or clothing wet, or is it simply utilitarian, so she is totally relaxed, and nonchalant, or does she approach it as something potentially fun and sexy? Any and all reactions give intimate information, about her feelings and psychology, related to peeing, and so add interest to the video, or still picture, for that matter.    

• Hot 1

Not zooming all the way in on the girl's pussy or the guy's dick

No "i have to pee" or anything like that

Make sure that the people who pee don't get caught as it completely destroys the arousal

(For the most part) "natural" positions, not putting on a show (with some exceptions)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

To me, especially interested in peeing in naughty places or risky places, the context matters a lot. I sometimes see videos where the title says the girl is peeing on a hotel carpet, in a taxi, in a shop, etc., then you get a fixed view, sometimes super zoomed in, where you have strictly no way to see where the girl is. If you're genuinely in a hotel room or corridor, in a shop fitting room, on a "crowded" beach, show it ! There are so many fake videos (not talking about postproduction, simply pretending circumstances that are not true). If you're in a hotel room, show some way to identify it (entering the room, etc.) ; if you're peeing on clothes in a dressing room, have the anti-thefts devices on clothes appear at some point so that we know you're not at home doing it on clothes you've bought but left the prices tag on ; if you're on a public beach, show how close the people around are ; if you're in a park, show the alleys and the people passing by etc. 

And if you're faking it, don't pretend to be in a dressing room by filming a corner of your home with a mirror, that's ridiculous and ruins everything. 

All this is true not only for peeing vids but for all public ones.

• Like 1

For me it helps a lot if the picture is high quality and sharp and the lighting and camera angles are good.

The peeing for me has to be clearly pleasurable for all involved. Peeing as a form of abuse is not my bag, nor is anyone showing obvious disgust at being peed on.

When girls are peeing someplace I like a powerful and long full-bladdered piss, and a truly golden spray, not too yellow but a definite golden tinge. Definiotely no music or loud and invariably obviously false orgasmic groans. Just the hissy sound of pee splashing down.  The occasional closer shot for a few moments is fine but I like to see the whole girl as she pees - not only the pee splashing down on the carpet or whatever or whoever it is, but also the grin or beaming smile on her face when she is doing it

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

Partly what others have said. I like when the girl states she has to pee, but the output actually matches her claim. It’s kind of annoying when the video shows a girl claiming she has to pee, but then dribbles a little bit. Plus, going on too long for too little payoff is annoying.

For me, the “Nerdy Fairy” videos are about perfect. They’re usually less than 5 minutes long. She clearly has a full bladder and needs to let it out. She teases her desperation, dances for a little bit, then streams it. The camera doesn’t bounce back and forth. I’m not fond of when the video shows the girl starting to piss, then the camera moves up to her face, then back for a little spurt at the end.

• Agree 2