My pee experience last month

Top tip - When posting on this site, the return button will let you break your post up into paragraphs (it's not like messenger where it sends the post).

You should be able to click 'edit' and make changes, it'll make it much easier to read it and you're likely to get more people reacting to it.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Pee Outside Girl said:

Hi, I haven't introduced myself yet, I will do soon but first I thought it might be a good idea to tell you this first. 

Well, last month I was invited to a pool party but before that I had to go to a conference of therapy or something like that, I wanted to pee but I had to buy some snacks to share during the "coffee break", which was also kind of a celebration for someone's birthday.

Anyway I didn't have time to pee and then the conference continued, during this conference we made an exercise about our emotions, this was a hard exercise that can affect you physically, as it addresses strong emotional issues, so I felt like I was going to throw up but I didn't, however a woman sitting a few people away from me did throw up in the restroom and everyone could hear it, although at another time it would have been disgusting for me I was really sympathetic as I felt it too and I thought of throwing up too but I was afraid of what I could find, maybe puke smell or something dirty?

Whatever, sorry if it disgusts you, but anyway, when the conference ended I realized I had to pee more and more so I tried to find a restroom because there was no place to go in public since it was crowded and not anywhere to hide so I continued, I kind of got lost and it was really late to get to the party so I got on the bus and went to a 7 eleven to buy some beers but I really needed to pee, I was closing my legs, kind of dancing, felt as I was wetting myself a bit and I couldn't think about what beer to buy or how much money to spend.

At the time I was talking to a friend and she told me to go in public, it was surprising to me because I didn't know she was OK with peeing outside as I found out that day, so I walked to a park but I couldn't walk too much, and really couldn't hold it, I couldn't find a better place to hide behind than a car that was in front of some houses but nothing was covering my ass so I tried to do it quickly, pulled down my pants and panties which were wet by that time and peed in the street kind of sitting in the sidewalk, it felt uncomfortable I might add because there were some leaves that sticked to my ass and vagina but I didn't care anymore, just wanted to pee and not to be seen nor to wet myself.

I usually squat, don't sit but this time I had no choice, so my stream came out hard, it has warm, made a river and the leaves there were swimming in my pee I watched it and when I looked up there was this guy who took his dog for a walk, we didn't make visual contact and I didn't see him looking at me but it was almost impossible for him not to see me since he came from a side.

However, I'm not sure if he saw anything and I couldn't stop peeing, I felt so embarrassed and wished I could have gone water some plants somewhere else (I love watering plants rather than concrete) he stayed there for a while so I couldn't pull up my jeans again until he left and didn't want to look for a tissue since I didn't want to risk to be seen by anyone else, so I hurried home, took a shower and realized I had leaves in my ass and vagina, it felt good though, to relieve myself in such an emergency.

I have other stories from that night, tell me if you want me to share and this was my first post so I hope you liked it and feedback is more than welcome 

Hi, very nice story i like it very much. If you have time yes, please write me the other stories😉