My Wet Movie Date

20 hours ago, misskay said:

I’ve been a lurker here for quite awhile and have been nervous to post anything here, but I just HAVE to share this with someone. 

Last week, I took my girlfriend to the movie theater for a special date. We’ve been talking about naughty peeing for a while and she really wanted to do it herself. And I can’t say no to her. I have also been wanting to but it makes me incredibly nervous. What if we get caught?? So I took some time to plan it out and take a lot of precautions (but that’s the boring part).

I told her about what I was thinking and she was veryy excited. We went to a movie theater about an hour away from where we live, and the entire time I drove she was chugging down water. (We’d agreed that it’s probably best her pee be quite diluted). Since it was a bit too cold to wear a skirt, she wore black leggings we knew could withstand a wetting or two. I think she was already ready to burst from the water by the time we arrived!! I was surprised when she asked for a soda as well. (But, I got it for her of course).

We’d only been in the movie theater for about 25 minutes when she started really squirming in her seat and clenching her thighs together. It was so hot to watch her all desperate, knowing there was other people in the theater with us!! I asked her if she was ready to go yet and she nodded. She let me press my hand between her thighs as she let out spurts of her pee into the cushy seats. My own pussy was throbbing, I couldn’t really believe she was doing it! Her pee was so warm, soaking my hand and the chair. She soaked the seat pretty well but she didn’t empty her whole bladder in fear of it trickling to the floor and making a lot of noise. She sat in her little puddle for the rest of the movie and as soon as the credits started rolling we ran outta there before the lights could turn on and reveal the mess! It was so incredible I cannot wait to do that with her again!!

Thank you so much for sharing. That sounds like such a great date ❤️ I really want to try that sometime. Soaking the seat would be so hot and bad. I hope I can find a partner as into naughty peeing as you and your gf are 😄

• Like 3

This makes me remember my experience with a former girlified where she soaked her panties fully at the cinema. I have described this experience before.

I was holding my hand between her legs under her skirt but I must say that it was not so easy tell when she was peeing as her pee was equaling her body heat. Nevertheless it was a beautiful experience😍 She totally soaked herself and the seat, even she refused me to buy a drink before the movie.

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...