Sighting today while grocery shopping

Yes - definitely counts.

Edit - It's also reminded me of a sighting in our local supermarket, a few years ago.  It's a medium sized shop with maybe eight checkout lines, and I was just rounding the end of one of the aisles close to the queues.

At one of the lines, two or three young (20's) ladies were just packing their bags.  I wouldn't have noticed them apart from the sudden outburst of surprise, squeaks and laughter as one of them, a tall sturdy framed girl in jeans pretty much shouted / shrieked at the top of her voice something which I think was "I'm wetting myself at the supermarket...".  Pretty much at the same time she broke off from the others and ran full pace to the toilets, which were maybe only 10 yards away on the exit side of the checkout.   It was one of those not-quite-sure-that-just-happened moments, she definitely wasn't the shy retiring type, but still could have got away without every single person in the shop hearing.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 3
On 11/25/2021 at 11:06 PM, SnakeFace said:

I once saw a video of a girl peeing through her dress onto the supermarket floor. Don't think it is online anymore though.

If  you mean a pregnant young lady, I think I have the video where she looses control in front of everyone and wets the floor and laughs it off.

No sightings for me at my favorite grocery market, probably because they have multiple all-gender, single-user toilets, which are kept surprisingly clean, so that women like to use them. But seeing the aftermath of ladies hovering over the toilets is quite common, and quite erotic, especially if I get to see the woman as she enters or leaves one of the rooms. It can actually be quite thrilling, in a vicarious way, if she smiles at me, as she leaves, and I discover the telltale pattern of her spray on the seat, floor, etc. This has happened occasionally, so I am aware of possibilities, and adjust my restroom visits accordingly.  

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Pissalot said:

I’ve never seen this in person, but would love to

Have to hang out during particular hours to do so, also many areas the groceries toilets are not that clean and many ladies make the decision to do it outside.

• Agree 1