What pee related device/gadget would you like to see?

2 minutes ago, MaxWasTaken said:

The only non "fun" gadget i can come up with is something like this but for adults. (And im sure it already exists and i just don't know the name of it.) 
You could maybe add some "smart-features" but then we are gamifying again xD.
47ee0049cbeb9d161eaf2fcba4a97dab.webp

I'm curious as to why these were designed so that the child pees *directly up the nose* of the strange elephant-thing. I get that kids like to see things with happy faces on them. But wouldn't this kind of subliminally encourage a type of behaviour? Behaviour that while not at all unusual to many on here, is generally considered somewhat outside normal conventions.

• Cheeky 1
1 minute ago, Kupar said:

I'm curious as to why these were designed so that the child pees *directly up the nose* of the strange elephant-thing. I get that kids like to see things with happy faces on them. But wouldn't this kind of subliminally encourage a type of behaviour? Behaviour that while not at all unusual to many on here, is generally considered somewhat outside normal conventions.

I don't know but they are selling these things in regular stores so i don't think they want to encourage anything. It think it was just the easiest way to make them look harmless and fun and not like some hospital equipment. (on the right)

image.thumb.png.0b5cc9134f2e6f6ce35b659bd9c37931.pngimage.thumb.png.e800d2b2fd6b6f7026a21584f5685b3a.png

• Like 1

Wow, there are some really creative ideas. I could think of two fun devices that I would like to have:

1. a watermill that generates electricity, i.e. you pee on it, and the generated electricity lights up an LED light. Or maybe multiple lights, depending on how powerful your pee stream is? There is not really any purpose of this device obviously, but I would still like to have one, or watch other people using this 🙂

2. a game controller for some not super fast game. For example it should be possible to play a really slow version of "Snake" with peeing inputs? Four input funnels, if you want to turn then you have to pee into the specific funnel. If you manage to stop your pee after each turn, you could probably play this for quite some time? 🙂 Alternative games could be a slow version of tetris? Or maybe a board game like chess, where you have to indicate your move by peeing on the correct fields?

(or alternatively, for people with really advanced peeing and gaming skills, maybe Fortnite? 😅 )

Edited by HitEmAll
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

The only non "fun" gadget i can come up with is something like this but for adults. (And im sure it already exists and i just don't know the name of it.) 
You could maybe add some "smart-features" but then we are gamifying again xD.
47ee0049cbeb9d161eaf2fcba4a97dab.webp

There are definitely some of these "travel pee bottles" that are intended for people of any age to use, provided the container is large enough to hold a bladder's worth. Of course the ones intended for all ages don't look so silly.

14 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

I don't know but they are selling these things in regular stores so i don't think they want to encourage anything. It think it was just the easiest way to make them look harmless and fun and not like some hospital equipment. (on the right)

Yes, at the age these are intended for, the unfortunate thought if anything would be much more likely "I don't want to hurt the poor cute elephant by peeing in its nose!" than anything naughty.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

Wow, there are some really creative ideas. I could think of two fun devices that I would like to have:

1. a watermill that generates electricity, i.e. you pee on it, and the generated electricity lights up an LED light. Or maybe multiple lights, depending on how powerful your pee stream is? There is not really any purpose of this device obviously, but I would still like to have one, or watch other people using this 🙂

Someone way long ago on an old board (I don't even remember which now) posted a link to an Asian video called something like "pee power" that was exactly like this, i.e. ladies peed down a marble run-type ramp that turned wheels and powered small gizmos. What's funny about it is that somehow I associate that video in my mind with another Japanese show often involving things going down ramps, called Pitagora Suicchi (Pythagoras' Switch). The latter, as far as I know, is intended primarily as educational entertainment for kids, so I can't believe the two actually have anything to do with each other (though Japan IS weird sometimes!). I think I found out about the two around the same time though--maybe the educational show came up in the related videos after watching the other one?

Edited by Carb0nBased
  • Like 1

There’s a pelvic floor trainer game for women. You insert a pelvic floor device in your vagina and then squeeze your muscles (the same ones you use to hold and release pee) and when you squeeze the bird on the screen goes up and when you release it goes down, but like flappy bird. It links to your phone. I bet a pee version one could easily be adapted from that!

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Someone way long ago on an old board (I don't even remember which now) posted a link to an Asian video called something like "pee power" that was exactly like this, i.e. ladies peed down a marble run-type ramp that turned wheels and powered small gizmos. What's funny about it is that somehow I associate that video in my mind with another Japanese show often involving things going down ramps, called Pitagora Suicchi (Pythagoras' Switch). The latter, as far as I know, is intended primarily as educational entertainment for kids, so I can't believe the two actually have anything to do with each other (though Japan IS weird sometimes!). I think I found out about the two around the same time though--maybe the educational show came up in the related videos after watching the other one?

Yes, very long time ago (over ten years I think) I found a trailer for that Japanese peeing video. I loved the trailer, and I remember that back then I tried to search for the full video (unsuccessfully). After that I never again found any references to this video.

11 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

Yes, very long time ago (over ten years I think) I found a trailer for that Japanese peeing video. I loved the trailer, and I remember that back then I tried to search for the full video (unsuccessfully). After that I never again found any references to this video.

It's interesting that we both remember this rather specific and unusual video. Maybe we were reading the same forum post where it was mentioned.

I tried searching the web if there were any references to it, and didn't find any mention of that video, but I did find this video about a robotics lab that has built robots that run on pee (not from the force of it flowing, but based on bacteria generating energy when they break down the waste): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYYkKygU_XY. In the video it mentions them using synthetic urine to test them, but I wonder if anyone in the lab ever has actually peed in one of them to try it out. I found it interesting that when describing the one gadget they have that actually has a urinal attached to it (at 8:20), the woman describing it specifically says that synthetic urine can be placed in there, as if purposely trying to reassure the viewer that nobody actually pees in it haha. But a urinal that charges your phone would sound like a good idea if it weren't for the fact that nobody spends more than 30 seconds or so in front of one at a time.

On 11/22/2021 at 3:59 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Great idea - or perhaps jeans / trousers with a printed waterproof coating on the inside so that the pattern is only revealed when wet?   All it would take is one fashion house to catwalk the concept at Paris or Milan, and for months later every pop diva, a-z list celeb and influencer would be deliberately wetting every time they saw a camera.

I was looking at bathing suits over the summer and there are brands with water activated patterns and color changes. Ended up not buying anything but I'll probably add it to the wetting wardrobe at some point.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Vassal said:

I was looking at bathing suits over the summer and there are brands with water activated patterns and color changes. Ended up not buying anything but I'll probably add it to the wetting wardrobe at some point.

I just looked at some videos of those--I'm surprised how instant the color change is. I thought they would slowly change color over 5-10 seconds or so. Seeing as the ads say they change color because of temperature, I wonder if pee wouldn't work as well--as it leaves the body at body temperature. It cools off out in the air, but the color change due to that might not be as dramatic.