He couldn't wait to pee on me

I'm not really into getting pee on my face, but nevertheless this sounded really fun and really hot! I love how enthusiastic you were lol. Would definitely be me if a few of my friends on here wanted to pee on me! 

Thanks for sharing! 😄

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I'm not really into getting pee on my face, but nevertheless this sounded really fun and really hot! I love how enthusiastic you were lol. Would definitely be me if a few of my friends on here wanted to pee on me! 

Thanks for sharing! 😄

Oh no problem sweetie 😘 I'm sure one of your friends want to pee on you let us know when they do 

11 hours ago, PissOnMyParade said:

As hot an experience as this sounds, your lack of punctuation left me as breathless as you were.

Lol I sure was breathless sightless all type of less them punctuations didn't stop you from knowing about my lack of punctuation! May I give you a hot experience with a punctuation sign hahaha 

7 hours ago, Lovegolden95 said:

Oh no problem sweetie 😘 I'm sure one of your friends want to pee on you let us know when they do 

When I can get a plane ticket to Europe, I sure will lol. All of my friends that would pee on me live there while I live in America 🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

When I can get a plane ticket to Europe, I sure will lol. All of my friends that would pee on me live there while I live in America 🤣

I’m also American. You don’t have American pee friends? There are quite a lot of people from the UK and Europe here (all you Brits don’t know how lucky you are that you only have to drive a day to meet anyone in the country). America is so big but it seems so hard find the right place to meet other locals/friends who are into pee. Especially people our age.

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, Lovegolden95 said:

Another old throw back pee experience of mines with my ex boyfriend. 

One day we must've talked about having pee sex like we usually do. Because I remember walking around the house naked. I walked to the bathroom to go pee and bf came in smiling at me with excitement in his voice and he said this. I can't want wait to pee on you! I'm gone pee on yo hair on yo forehead in yo eyes in yo nose and yo mouth! All I remember was being butt ass naked on my knees on the floor he pulled his peen out aimed it at me and when it came out. It came out really hard he went for my eyes first his piss stream was so hard and fast my eyes were stinging and everything was blurry I had to keep my eyes closed the entire time he was relentless when I wouldn't open up my eyes he pushed his dick closer to my face and sent his stream up my nose I had to move back from him a bit then he just started peeing on my forehead and my face still a very hard stream still had my eyes closed  then he puts his peen in my mouth and filled my stomach up with his hot pee he filled me up too when we were done there were puddles of piss everywhere in I did understand how was he passing all in the air all everywhere and then still has enough to fill my stomach must've been all that beer he drinks he pisses like a race horse

That is so hot, it sounds like a dream, and you are living it!!!  only thing is id want is some reciprocation 😜

On 11/21/2021 at 8:09 PM, Bacardi said:

Us Americans sure do have it rough as far as finding people in close proximity goes!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 8:09 PM, Bacardi said:

I live in America and would be happy to give you a golden shower 😀😈!!!

• Love 1
On 11/21/2021 at 7:40 AM, Lovegolden95 said:

Another old throw back pee experience of mines with my ex boyfriend. 

One day we must've talked about having pee sex like we usually do. Because I remember walking around the house naked. I walked to the bathroom to go pee and bf came in smiling at me with excitement in his voice and he said this. I can't want wait to pee on you! I'm gone pee on yo hair on yo forehead in yo eyes in yo nose and yo mouth! All I remember was being butt ass naked on my knees on the floor he pulled his peen out aimed it at me and when it came out. It came out really hard he went for my eyes first his piss stream was so hard and fast my eyes were stinging and everything was blurry I had to keep my eyes closed the entire time he was relentless when I wouldn't open up my eyes he pushed his dick closer to my face and sent his stream up my nose I had to move back from him a bit then he just started peeing on my forehead and my face still a very hard stream still had my eyes closed  then he puts his peen in my mouth and filled my stomach up with his hot pee he filled me up too when we were done there were puddles of piss everywhere in I did understand how was he passing all in the air all everywhere and then still has enough to fill my stomach must've been all that beer he drinks he pisses like a race horse

Have you ever thought about "returning the favor"?

On 11/21/2021 at 6:09 PM, Bacardi said:

Lol I love America til death do us part but I think I want dual citizenship  in Europe I get tired of having regular sex with men who are boring in the bed

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Lovegolden95 said:

Lol I love America til death do us part but I think I want dual citizenship  in Europe I get tired of having regular sex with men who are boring in the bed

You and me both sister. Let's take a tour together. I'm sure we'd have a fun time stopping in every country and peeing with everyone 😋

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Lovegolden95 said:

I'm with you, America is great for families, but far too uptight to have any real fun. Europe is freedom, piss freedom and lots of cock for a lady.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
30 minutes ago, beachmom said:

I'm with you, America is great for families, but far too uptight to have any real fun. Europe is freedom, piss freedom and lots of cock for a lady.

Yeah your right Europe is piss heaven pisstopia I have to go there one day I remember watching a documentary about how Russians use to drink pee back in the old times n I can't get myself off unless I think about pee

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 11:36 PM, Lovegolden95 said:

Yeah your right Europe is piss heaven pisstopia I have to go there one day I remember watching a documentary about how Russians use to drink pee back in the old times n I can't get myself off unless I think about pee

*Pisuaria has entered the chat*

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 8:51 PM, Lovegolden95 said:

I am a man and agree so hard to find someone that is kinky and not afraid to try new things and play around.