Warning: Explicit/Vulgar zone

12 hours ago, pisslover94 said:

Yes please!

So i think she would have to sit naked and laying forward on a sex chair like this and i would lay on top and place my hard cock on her cheeks so i can pee up into my stomach and her lower back. I would release all my piss as i burried my face in her hair soaked in the piss from a bit earlier. 

After im done i would have her sit at the top and i would lick her pussy until she couldnt hold her piss anymore let it splash against my face and soak my hair and run down my back. And just filling my mouth with her piss and spitting it back up at her stomach. 

s-l400.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
5 minutes ago, Baconman647 said:

So i think she would have to sit naked and laying forward on a sex chair like this and i would lay on top and place my hard cock on her cheeks so i can pee up into my stomach and her lower back. I would release all my piss as i burried my face in her hair soaked in the piss from a bit earlier. 

After im done i would have her sit at the top and i would lick her pussy until she couldnt hold her piss anymore let it splash against my face and soak my hair and run down my back. And just filling my mouth with her piss and spitting it back up at her stomach.

s-l400.jpg

Fuck thats hot man. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

ALL SITE RULES APPLY i.e no talking about rape, minors, etc.

Hey you sexy people. I just wanted to add this comment thread so people could post whatever they wanted withough having to feel the need to hold back when they discribe how their pussy or cock feels or if a picture is posted they could describe in detail and vulgarity what they want. There are so many scenarios that run through my head.

Im very much so straight but i do love the occasional prostate play i would eventually like to find me a nice gf that wants to peg me while i pee on the both of us. I just love the fullness my ass feels an when i have a plug in and that combined woth the release of my bladder soaking her and the bed. That would make me cum in about the next 10 seconds

I just had the most fun in a long time! Ive been wrenchin on my truck all day and it was a very very frustrating day and finally had to throw in the towel. I was hot sweaty and dirty so i went to take a shower and get ready for bed (where i am now nakedin case you were wondering). I grabbed my shorts and i went to the bathroom. I turned on the water and set it to very warm as it was in the 40s this evening. I started getting undressed and looked at my dick. I noticed how much i had to pee and thought what a perfect opportunity to pee on myself!! As soon as the water was warm i sat down and started rubbing my cock. Once i was about halfway hard i started letting the stream flow. It shot up, decently diluted with a fait tint of yellow, and fell back down on itself making a kind of umbrella splash. The pee fell down to just above my shaft and it dribbled down on either side of my balls and i felt it slide over my asshole which felt sooo amazing. As i continued peeing i pushed harder and i pointed my cock directly at my nose. Perfect shot. Pee starts splashing my face and i do a quick circle around my face to ensure total wetness and i pause breifly to pee in my mouth which i hold in my mouth until i cum. After half of a mouthfull of pee, most of the push went high enough to soak my slicked back semi wavy long hair, when i pull it down it barely reaches my shouleds but usually sits below my collar. I am sitting in a jacuzzi tub that could comfortably fit 2 people and i have my back on the wall sitting slighly leaned back. After my hair is soaked i flip it forward and let it all slap and stick to my face as i rub my cock. I rub in a rhythmic up and down motion with a slight twist up and reverse back down. I start to feel my cock throb and the slight saltiness of my pee is making me salivate so now my mouth is three quarters full. I keep pace until i feel the beginning of my orgasm beginning. I then pump slightly faster but not harder its gentle. I m about 2 pumps from cumming and i spit my pee and saliva mixture all over my cock which made a great lube when i shot my load all over my stomach. It wassuch a good orgasm and i hope someone has a good orgasm from reading this please let me know i would love the feedback! Happy peeing!

Baconman

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...