Feedback / Idea Explicit/Vulgar thread?

Is there a way we can start a thread where we can be as sexually vulgar as we want to?  that dirty talk gets me going and im sure others would like to have somewhere they can type whatever without having to be worried about offending anyone by being to graphic. OBVIOUSLY ALL SITE RULES APPLY. 

Ex.

Sometimes i just wanna talk about how i want to soak a girls hair in my piss and rub my face on it as i finish peeing on her lower back and she feels it run down and trickle past her asshole and then on to her pussy. Makes my cock so hard ! I can continue if wanted...

• Hot 2

Personally I don’t see why not, and as you’ve said all site rules would apply. The other staff may have an opinion too. 

The title should be very clear that’s what the content is about, that way people who’d prefer to avoid it can walk on by.

In terms of site rules and not ‘promoting acts of violence’ or anything illegal, if vulgarity took a turn towards (eg.) non-consenting sex (ie rape) this would of course be frowned upon. 

• Agree 2
37 minutes ago, Baconman647 said:

Is there a way we can start a thread where we can be as sexually vulgar as we want to?  that dirty talk gets me going and im sure others would like to have somewhere they can type whatever without having to be worried about offending anyone by being to graphic. OBVIOUSLY ALL SITE RULES APPLY. 

Ex.

Sometimes i just wanna talk about how i want to soak a girls hair in my piss and rub my face on it as i finish peeing on her lower back and she feels it run down and trickle past her asshole and then on to her pussy. Makes my cock so hard ! I can continue if wanted...

Yes please!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Personally I don’t see why not, and as you’ve said all site rules would apply. The other staff may have an opinion too. 

The title should be very clear that’s what the content is about, that way people who’d prefer to avoid it can walk on by.

In terms of site rules and not ‘promoting acts of violence’ or anything illegal, if vulgarity took a turn towards (eg.) non-consenting sex (ie rape) this would of course be frowned upon. 

100% agree this is purely for arousal purposes for people that want to join a group sext /sexual convos. I know its a turn on for me just listening to people talk dirty.

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I agree with this. I think as long as the title is very clear about the thread contents, and the thread stays within all the site rules we can give it a go, as a trial at the very least but I don't see why it wouldn't work. 

@Baconman647 Can you please create a new thread for it and post the explicit stuff there? Not in this thread like you have done above. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Sophie said:

I agree with this. I think as long as the title is very clear about the thread contents, and the thread stays within all the site rules we can give it a go, as a trial at the very least but I don't see why it wouldn't work. 

@Baconman647 Can you please create a new thread for it and post the explicit stuff there? Not in this thread like you have done above. 

Can do!