Heaven or Hell (A day of wetting)

Don't think it would really qualify as either.  Big fan of wetting (and re-wetting), so I had to chose between those two options I'd go with "heaven".   As to why I wouldn't simply view it as heaven, for me wetting is about being able to choose to pee in my pants; taking away the choice takes away the fun...

Depends on the weather and what i have to do. On a cold windy day ? Hell. During an important day at work? Hell. During a sunny hiking day wearing thin shorts ? -> Heaven (especially if others do the same challenge). A lazy home office day ? (Depends on if i have to clean the room afterwards). 

• Agree 1
  • 2 years later...
1 hour ago, morty98 said:

If I am at home, definitely heaven

Same here. This has become much less hypothetical for me since I posted this.

I got a house share with someone that goes back to another home on the weekend and on holiday sometimes. I've spent some great days just peeing waterfalls straight through my sports mesh briefs and boxer briefs. They dry so fast, specially in summer.

I've spent a fair few days out in the garden reading books with a load of shandy just rewetting my briefs and pulling my shorts back up over them to go back out sunbathing or relaxing in the shade.

• Like 1