My Favorite Place to Pee: The Quadrilogy

Hard to chose.. I’d say 1 or 3, but they are all hot for sure 😉 

I always get aroused seeing very obvious piss stains on walls, concrete etc. Also bonus points if the wall or whatever clearly wasn’t needed for cover (e.g. because there were some perfectly suitable bushes right next to it).  

Without going into detail of course; where is your new place to pee? In your yard, somewhere not on your property..? 😇

• Love 2

Hah.. that’s interesting. I never really thought of it like that. I like to see guys and girls (although that’s more rare unfortunately) pee in public ‘live’ and pretty much every partner I ever had was willing to do so for me and a few were into it themselves. 

So.. that’s lovely, but just seeing the ‘aftermath’ without knowing what happened is different. In that case I can imagine many scenario’s without ever knowing the truth (and I have a very vivid imagination 😅). 

• Hot 2
9 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

Hard to chose.. I’d say 1 or 3, but they are all hot for sure 😉 

I always get aroused seeing very obvious piss stains on walls, concrete etc. Also bonus points if the wall or whatever clearly wasn’t needed for cover (e.g. because there were some perfectly suitable bushes right next to it).  

Without going into detail of course; where is your new place to pee? In your yard, somewhere not on your property..? 😇

It is in my yard! It's small retaining wall right next to the house. There's plenty of other places I could go, but I just love seeing this wall covered in piss stains! The noise that my stream makes as it hits the concrete is lovely... I should go out and mark it some more.

• Love 3