Peeing During Sex - "Just Go"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Haven’t had that experience, but I’ve fantasized about it since I was 12, and a friend claimed he and his girlfriend would piss while in the middle of sex. It was probably BS, but something I’d love be to try. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 6:56 PM, 2564 said:

she run straight to the bathroom to empty the rest of her pee in to the toilet leaving nice mark on the sheets. That's one of the best experiences i've ever had.

Love it when they empty their bladder over me just as she starts to cum. Whether it's a full load or just part of the normal squirt that's usually the time I also send some hot fluids her way too.  Amazing joint wet orgasms are some of the best you can have. Also enjoy involuntary discharges of pee into my mouth when I'm eating a girl out. Just too hot to adequately describe.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
20 hours ago, Likelettingitgo said:

That is ironic. Did she know you were into it?

I never had a 'just go' moment, just fantasies about it. Like in a cowgirl position. That would be awesome.

Yes, toward the end she knew I was into it. We never made it a "thing", as in "let's do watersports tonight", but she also knew that if we were having sex and she needed to pee that she could just relax and pee and that I didn't mind.

She tended to get very wet during sex, even if pee wasn't involved, so most of the time we put a puppy pad down on the bed (if that's where we were doing it). So with the puppy pad, she knew that she could pee if she needed to. It definitely wasn't every time, but maybe 1 in 5? And a lot of the time I couldn't always tell if she'd peed; sometimes I'd feel it, sometimes I didn't, and I'd just see the puddle on the pad afterwards. 

• Like 2
On 7/25/2022 at 2:50 AM, Sweets said:

He said it was the best sex he ever had and well worth it.

I love it when that happens. If the lady goes off first, and I work hard to make that happen, the instant she starts to gush and cum it triggers my cumming and we mix our pee and cum and vagina wine together and i can usually muster up some pee just after  I finish shooting my wad into her dripping and succulent pussy.

So hot to feel that rush of hot pee from her tight opening onto my shaft and ballsl.

• Hot 3
On 7/30/2022 at 4:12 PM, xDeathSoulx said:

I convinced my girlfriend to do this a couple of times, but she's not really into it and she doesn't really like doing it because it means more washing. Still, whenever she does agree to it it's amazing.

If she doesn’t like the clean up but willing to do it.  Look on Amazon for pee pads, they are washable and hold a lot without making a mess.  I originally bought them to to save my chair from puppy accidents.  But I started using them instead of a towel on the bed.  

Heavy Absorbency Bed Pad, Washable and Reusable Incontinence Bed Underpads, 34"X36" (4 Pack), Waterproof Mattress Protector https://a.co/ji6X4a5

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

I want to resurrect this thread, since I've had a recent experience that pertains to it. 

In my other thread ("...Peed During Intercourse"), I've told the story of how over the last few months I've been able to very slowly incorporate pee into my wife and my sex life. 

It has been going ok, in that during the handful of times I've done it, there haven't been any adverse effects, such as UTIs, or even messes. So, following lots of communication about the topic, my wife has granted permission that it's ok for me to pee inside her during sex if I feel like it, and I can just do it, I don't need to tell her I'm doing it, or ask permission. She insists that she can't really tell, so in essence she doesn't really care.

So, going forward, if I feel the urge to pee during sex, as long as there are towels down, I can "just go."

I've encouraged her to do the same, but unfortunately we're not quite there yet in terms of her level of comfort.

• Like 2
  • 9 months later...
1 hour ago, toiletfloorpee said:

A few weeks ago I had to stay in a hotel in Manchester for a work thing, pretty cheap chain place, not my fave, anyway, my boyfriend couldn't go too so I took a guy who I have had the odd dalliance with previously. Yes, my boyfriend is happy with that, we are not exclusive, before anyone asks. 

Anyway, we went out for a few drinks, had some fun peeing in alleys on the walk back etc etc. Got back and got into bed, I thought he was a bit too drunk for sex so settled down to sleep but then felt him start wanking so I joined in and helped get him hard. It took a little while due to the all the booze, but up he popped. By this time I needed a wee but thought the sex wasn't going to take long so I could wait. 

I didn't count on him being kind of numb so we were fucking for ages, with me getting more and more desperate. But I simply could not pee with him in me, he is too big. I mentioned how desperate I was and he laughed and said he was too. He then pulled out to change positions and I just emptied my bladder onto the bed from doggy style. Seriously 90 seconds of constant hard weeing. Joined halfway through by him peeing over my pussy. It felt so awesome that I came the second I finished without even a touch on my pussy. He watched me orgasm then put himself back in me and came within 4 strokes. 

We laid a few towels over the wet patch and then passed out. He definitely enjoyed it as I woke up to him peeing on the towels and my bum next morning. And yes I joined in that too. My boyfriend insisted we recreate it when I got back. 

That’s an unbelievably sexy story. Thanks for the share!