Piss friends

17 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I have to say I’m really disappointed in some of the comments I’m seeing here. 

Im obviously not going to name and shame, but the whole point of this community is friendship and sharing the fact that we have a common kink. Being able to understand each other when the rest of the world sees us as freaks. 

So it’s incredibly disappointing (and frankly verging on breaking site rules) to see that people are only prepared to be friends with others on the basis of fitting a certain pattern of age or gender.  That is discrimination which is not in line with Peefans principles.

And for those people feeling the need to quote an age and gender…. Why?   We’re not a dating agency or a hook up site.  Why does it matter. For the same reason why does location matter?

Just do your posting, react to other people and let them judge whether they enjoy interacting with you or not. 

Tell me if you disagree. 

I'm sorry, I've had this up for awhile and didn't expect it to get this much attention and I didn't know it wS prohibited 

Perhaps it is something which happens over / with time and experience, but I find it odd that anyone would rule someone out a s a potential friend based on that person's age.  I have friends who are young enough to be my children (+/- 15 years younger than me) and friends who are more than old enough to be my parents (20+ years older than me)...

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, thisguy20 said:

Perhaps it is something which happens over / with time and experience, but I find it odd that anyone would rule someone out a s a potential friend based on that person's age.  I have friends who are young enough to be my children (+/- 15 years younger than me) and friends who are more than old enough to be my parents (20+ years older than me)...

Some of my best friends on here are 20+ years older than me and I would not have it any other way. But I am one to get along with anyone, and it helps that we can bond over our love of the fetish. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
3 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Some of my best friends on here are 20+ years older than me and I would not have it any other way. But I am one to get along with anyone, and it helps that we can bond over our love of the fetish. 

I wasn't merely speaking of online friends, real life ones too...

• Agree 2
On 5/2/2022 at 7:13 AM, foxypiss said:

If your over 35 then no but if your 20-35 then I can accept that 

3 hours ago, foxypiss said:

I'm sorry, I've had this up for awhile and didn't expect it to get this much attention and I didn't know it wS prohibited 

Well - I'm not sure 'prohibited' is the term - there's nothing in site rules directly and of course we fully support freedom of speech, within the limits of site rules (not arguing, offending etc).  Although your opening post suggestion of chatting on other platforms would be a breach of rule 8.

Generally though our site is all about being inclusive and welcoming, and supporting each other. We're a community of people who choose to be here because of a common interest.

Building up barriers based on being in a certain age bracket, or living in a certain country just means we get cliques within the membership.   Of course we all have friends here we're in touch with more than others - and that mirrors life where we react differently to the people we know.

But as an online community I really don't see any difference in chatting about my favourite subject with a 20-something or a 90-something. I may get to know them a little and realise I don't have much in common, or I may hit it off perfectly. I'll never know until I try.  One thing's for certain, if I don't give them a chance I'll never know and from experience I guess my life will be less enriched as a consequence.

This isn't just my view BTW - a little while ago Admin introduced the extra definition to Rule 8.  It largely concerns asking for and sharing off-site contact details and forming groups on other platforms.  The reasons why it's unacceptable though apply equally to discriminating on age or geography grounds (partial quote from here:

... It has also been pointed out that even when that isn't the case, it is a way of breaking up our community here and taking our members into small external cliques which is against the ethos of the site.

Therefore after weighing up the pros and cons we have decided it is easier to simply have a blanket ban on these types of things.

I've used the term discriminating there - too strong a term?  The dictionary says 'to recognise and differentiate' as well as the more harmful associations of the word in racism, sexism, ageism etc.

Anyway, I'd better shut up now - being as I'm nearly two decades over your cutoff point. 😉

• Like 1
On 11/15/2021 at 9:20 PM, foxypiss said:

I'm not sure if this is allowed but I'll try it. I really want some piss friends, male or female, preferably in the USA and 18-25. We can talk on here or other platforms. Bonus points if your from new york or Pennsylvania!

I'm in that age range and in the USA

Hey so like I saw that you followed me a bit ago and I thought about replying to this thread you’ve made.

I’m not sure why you followed me but I don’t mind it at all. 

I suppose we can be chat buddies, spitting the shit about whatever from time to time. 

just hit me up anytime.