Jump to content

Strip sports (pee version)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Peeteller said:

I mean tell me more about how to play

So, basically in strip sports, you usually play a one on one game of a particular sport, like basketball for example. Each time one person makes a shot, the other person has to remove a piece of clothing. But, in my version, instead of stripping, when the other person makes a shot they get to pick somewhere and you have to pee in the place of their choice.

Link to post
6 hours ago, Pissalot said:

So, basically in strip sports, you usually play a one on one game of a particular sport, like basketball for example. Each time one person makes a shot, the other person has to remove a piece of clothing. But, in my version, instead of stripping, when the other person makes a shot they get to pick somewhere and you have to pee in the place of their choice.

Sure I enjoy games and challenge, so how are we going to do to this on line. I'm curious to see how this is going to work

Link to post
4 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Sure I enjoy games and challenge, so how are we going to do to this on line. I'm curious to see how this is going to work

I didn't mean playing it on here. I was just asking in general. Sorry about the confusion

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 6:03 AM, Pissalot said:

So, basically in strip sports, you usually play a one on one game of a particular sport, like basketball for example. Each time one person makes a shot, the other person has to remove a piece of clothing. But, in my version, instead of stripping, when the other person makes a shot they get to pick somewhere and you have to pee in the place of their choice.

Wait what ? I never heard of it with actual sports involved. I associate this game with spin the bottle or poker. 
But i think there is potential here. The worst part about a game like this, is a situation with people you don't really want to see naked or people who are to shy to strip. Involving peeing somewhere is a nice dare on the surface level and a treat for folks like us. I think you are on to something xD. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
On 11/24/2021 at 9:56 AM, MaxWasTaken said:

Wait what ? I never heard of it with actual sports involved. I associate this game with spin the bottle or poker. 
But i think there is potential here. The worst part about a game like this, is a situation with people you don't really want to see naked or people who are to shy to strip. Involving peeing somewhere is a nice dare on the surface level and a treat for folks like us. I think you are on to something xD. 

Really? There’s lots of strip sports videos on YouTube. But, thank you. I think I may be onto something too

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...