Strip sports (pee version)

1 hour ago, Peeteller said:

I mean tell me more about how to play

So, basically in strip sports, you usually play a one on one game of a particular sport, like basketball for example. Each time one person makes a shot, the other person has to remove a piece of clothing. But, in my version, instead of stripping, when the other person makes a shot they get to pick somewhere and you have to pee in the place of their choice.

6 hours ago, Pissalot said:

So, basically in strip sports, you usually play a one on one game of a particular sport, like basketball for example. Each time one person makes a shot, the other person has to remove a piece of clothing. But, in my version, instead of stripping, when the other person makes a shot they get to pick somewhere and you have to pee in the place of their choice.

Sure I enjoy games and challenge, so how are we going to do to this on line. I'm curious to see how this is going to work

4 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Sure I enjoy games and challenge, so how are we going to do to this on line. I'm curious to see how this is going to work

I didn't mean playing it on here. I was just asking in general. Sorry about the confusion

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 6:03 AM, Pissalot said:

Wait what ? I never heard of it with actual sports involved. I associate this game with spin the bottle or poker. 
But i think there is potential here. The worst part about a game like this, is a situation with people you don't really want to see naked or people who are to shy to strip. Involving peeing somewhere is a nice dare on the surface level and a treat for folks like us. I think you are on to something xD. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 11/24/2021 at 9:56 AM, MaxWasTaken said:

Wait what ? I never heard of it with actual sports involved. I associate this game with spin the bottle or poker. 
But i think there is potential here. The worst part about a game like this, is a situation with people you don't really want to see naked or people who are to shy to strip. Involving peeing somewhere is a nice dare on the surface level and a treat for folks like us. I think you are on to something xD. 

Really? There’s lots of strip sports videos on YouTube. But, thank you. I think I may be onto something too