Who's into desperation?

1 hour ago, Peewee123 said:

I like to hold and build up a full bladder but it’s more so I can have longer fun releasing it more than the holding / desperation. However when it happens naturally, the relief to finally go is nearly orgasmic lol

I totally agree with the releaase is better than the holding.  Do you hold until the release is involuntary when you can't hold any more, or what do you mean by "naturally"?

Do you reach your limit with pain or urgency first?

I personally only hold until I feel a spasm or the pain is more than an mildly uncomfortble ache.

I intended this question to be for everyone.  @Peewee123's comment just inspired my questions about desperation.

Edited by DoctorDoctor
Forgot to ask everyone.
  • Like 1

@DoctorDoctor when I said naturally I meant when I’m busy and haven’t been to the toilet and have “naturally” held rather than planning it. Then when the urge suddenly hits and you go, the release is such a relief it can feel amazing. 
I can’t go involuntarily, even when I’ve held to the point I can’t move or it’s agony, I don’t leak a drop. I think I’d cause damage before I had an accident, I just can’t see how an accident could happen (for me). 
i usually go when I feel the need to go, so urgency I guess. I’ve only got to the painful stage when seeing how much I can hold or when I’ve really not been able to get to a toilet and had to wait longer than wanted. Not something I have done often 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2