Water pressure while peeing under water

It doesn't add any extra arousal for me, but I definitely feel some "backpressure" against my stream when peeing with my cock underwater.  It is also kind of creepy feeling because it is silent (no splash).  Do you have your swimsuit covering your crotch?  If you do, then maybe the water trapped inside of the suit gives more resistance too.  The warmth definitely spreads right at the opening when under water, so maybe that is what is arousing you.

Have you compared a soaked swimsuit in the shower (no bucket) with the feeling of underwater, to see if that has any effect?

You know, now that I think about it it does feel different when I pee while submerged. I haven't recently but if I remember correctly it feels like I have to push a little bit harder. I have a looooong long day at work tomorrow and will probably end the day with a relaxing soak in the tub and will test this theory out myself! Will return with my results in a few days lol.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
4 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

It doesn't add any extra arousal for me, but I definitely feel some "backpressure" against my stream when peeing with my cock underwater.  It is also kind of creepy feeling because it is silent (no splash).  Do you have your swimsuit covering your crotch?  If you do, then maybe the water trapped inside of the suit gives more resistance too.  The warmth definitely spreads right at the opening when under water, so maybe that is what is arousing you.

Have you compared a soaked swimsuit in the shower (no bucket) with the feeling of underwater, to see if that has any effect?

Nope, it’s definitely not my swimsuit/bikini that makes the difference. I pretty much always pull those aside when I’m in the water since nobody notices anyway. I only pee through my bikini bottom when I’m too lazy or desperate to go in the water ☺️🤫

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Really interesting topic! I usually don't pee into pools (don't know why exactly), however I do pee into the sea, lakes or rivers. I never thought about the back pressure. I guess according to physics, the back pressure should increase if you pee further down below the surface? Right now I would like to try to dive to the bottom of a pool (maybe at 2.5 or 3 meters or so) with a full bladder, and try to pee there to find out if this actually increases the back pressure..🙂 

I haven’t noticed any backpressure or sense of having to push harder, but letting it go with no sound or splashing - what @DoctorDoctor calls creepy - is quite distinctive and, to me, very pleasant. Always feels to me like I can feel the pee flowing through me. Someone - I forget who - once said of peeing in the pool “I know I shouldn’t but it feels amazing”

And then, of course, in cold water, the warmth in your swimwear is nice, unless you pull it aside or are swimming nude

• Love 1

I'm going to speculate a theory here, that water is somewhat more dense than air - so when submerged it would take a little more pressure to move pee from inside to outside the body.

BUT (deliberately in capitals) normally when we choose to pee we're deliberately expelling the pee with some force and hence probably won't notice the difference.  Possibly there's a difference in feeling if you're used to standing in a shower and feeling the effects of warm pee on your legs and now underwater you don't get that, making you feel that you're not peeing at the same rate?

Also I guess bikini / shorts has an effect.  Definitely as an uncircumcised guy when I've got shorts on, my foreskin may be folded over and prevent the straight flow of pee - but if I push harder then my pee can make its escape.  Not sure the same effect would be true of a wet swimming costume against your labia?  Would tightly stretchy lycra bikini bottoms apply enough of a squeeze together to restrict the flow?

All just questions and theories I'm afraid - I'm not one of those guys who thinks he knows your bodies better than you ladies do.

9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm going to speculate a theory here, that water is somewhat more dense than air - so when submerged it would take a little more pressure to move pee from inside to outside the body.

I am going to revise my prior post and say that I agree with @gldenwetgoose that the reistance is not really pressure, but probably the effort to displace the water.

As a scuba diver, I pee underwater all the time (except when wearing a wetsuit ... I never pee my wetsuit!!).  At 30m down, I experience 4x normal air pressure and I can honestly say I've never really noticed any back pressure.  I don't feel like I'm pushing harder than usual, I just let go when I need to pee.

In warm water, I prefer to dive in just a loose pair of board shorts or similar.  I go commando so there's no impediment to flow, water or pee.  It's the only place I can pee in front of up to 20 people and no one bats an eye (or even notices).

I think it's great that some people really notice the difference ... but to me it's just peeing underwater.

• Like 2

I've peed in bathwater as well as in swimming pools, and in the pools it seems a bit harder than normal to start going, but I think it has way more to do with how unnatural it feels (being neither sitting nor aiming, and being sort of in public even though nobody sees what you're doing) than anything to do with the physics. It does, however, also feel different in terms of the sensations, both from the warmth spreading along the body (especially noticeable with swimming trunks on, as opposed to naked in the bath) and from the fact that everything outside the opening of the urethra is already wet, meaning it feels a bit different as it emerges.

• Agree 1

Tonight was supposed to be my test night but I entered the bath completely empty after offloading my piss when I got home from work. I had a little pee just now. I'm talking maybe two seconds and I *did* notice that just letting it flow felt a lot stronger than it feels when peeing anywhere else.  Even tho I didn't push any harder than I would when peeing on the toilet it still felt like it came out thicker and faster.The little jet that burst from between my legs was cute tho lol. Hopefully I'll be able to experiment again soon on a much fuller bladder. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
10 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Tonight was supposed to be my test night but I entered the bath completely empty after offloading my piss when I got home from work. I had a little pee just now. I'm talking maybe two seconds and I *did* notice that just letting it flow felt a lot stronger than it feels when peeing anywhere else.  Even tho I didn't push any harder than I would when peeing on the toilet it still felt like it came out thicker and faster.The little jet that burst from between my legs was cute tho lol. Hopefully I'll be able to experiment again soon on a much fuller bladder. 

This whole description 🥰 with the offloading your piss and your cute little jet

Edited by oliver2
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I am going to revise my prior post and say that I agree with @gldenwetgoose that the reistance is not really pressure, but probably the effort to displace the water.

This might actually be a better description. I don’t feel like I have to push harder to pee under water either (although I’ve never  tried deeper that 1,5m submerged.. :’) ) but maybe it is indeed the displacement/disturbance of the water that ever so lightly tickles my peehole while I’m going under water that makes it feel more arousing to me ☺️

Oh, and I’ve also seen labia (or foreskin, for males) mentioned by a few of you. I’m pretty sure that doesn’t make any difference for me since my private parts are pretty much Barbie-style.. with some openings added.. thankfully 😅

Maybe I’ll do some more research too, comparing ‘regular’ to very desperate pees underwater 😇 Not sure with what hypothesis but oh well.. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Barbie-style.. with some openings added.. thankfully

😂

12 minutes ago, M.Vixen said:

Maybe I’ll do some more research too, comparing ‘regular’ to very desperate pees underwater 😇 Not sure with what hypothesis but oh well.. 

I reckon the more research the better. I don't think there is anywhere near enough evidence yet 🙂 Let us know how you get on!

So.. I couldn’t resist having a few more tries.. for science, of course 😇

And I’m now pretty sure that it’s indeed the movement of water rather than the pressure that makes underwater peeing feel different (aka extra arousing) for me. The feeling was significantly stronger when I was desperate (and thereby I assume stirring/whirling more water around my pussy ☺️) than when I just ‘normally’ had to go. 

But I’m still curious about what other people experienced of course.. 🤫

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

I was there with my engineering head on...  I was thinking how the volume of pee stretching the bladder would affect the pressure of the stream within the urethra, and then how water is much more dense than free air, so there would be less differential pressure at the pee hole between urine and external environment...   Then I read:

20 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

I assume stirring/whirling more water around my pussy ☺️) than when I just ‘normally’ had to go. 

None of the science seems important any more lol.

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1

One of the things I love about peeing underwater is that the water keeps the warm pee close to my body.  Makes the whole experience longer lasting and even more enjoyable. 

I don't think I've ever cum underwater.  Gotta try that sometime. :D