New places in house to pee.

6 hours ago, foxypiss said:

I mean other pissing type fantasies, like pissing in someone's mouth but that'll never happen 

That is a hot one, but tough to make happen.  🙂

Your profile says that you thought peeing a cup was hot.  Maybe try various "vessels" around the house in secret (like decorative cups or flower vases or anything that holds liquid) or anything that you can try (that's the fun part right) to direct your stream into (and then clean fairly quickly) empty bottles/cups/food containers that are destined for the recycle bin.  I always like seeing if I can fill or overflow some random object.  Any basement floor drains or utility sinks for some good power peeing?

• Love 1
On 11/16/2021 at 3:00 AM, foxypiss said:

I mean other pissing type fantasies, like pissing in someone's mouth but that'll never happen 

I wonder why you think it will never happen.  Is it that your present boyfriend does not want to do it for you, and you don't want to be intimate with anyone else?

You never know what life may bring you in the future.  He might change his mind, or you might find yourself with a guy who absolutely loves you to put your pussy into his mouth and piss.  There certainly are many guys like that in the world. I hope your fantasy can come true one day.

Just now, likesToLick said:

I wonder why you think it will never happen.  Is it that your present boyfriend does not want to do it for you, and you don't want to be intimate with anyone else?

You never know what life may bring you in the future.  He might change his mind, or you might find yourself with a guy who absolutely loves you to put your pussy into his mouth and piss.  There certainly are many guys like that in the world. I hope your fantasy can come true one day.

My boyfriend doesn't like it and I don't plan on doing anything with anyone else besides women 

• Like 1

Trash cans are always fun places to go. Either your own in your room where you can empty it later or if you want to be extra naughty the main one. I like pissing in my kitchen trash can. The contents tend to soak all the pee up. You could get bonus points for volunteering to take it out and avoid any suspicion. 

Edited by Vassal
  • Like 1

Maybe even just pee a tiny bit onto carpet or bed and let it dry, or use a towel to soak it up. I find on my bed a little bit of pee dries fine, and carpet can be easy to soak up liquids with a towel. Maybe do it in a secret spot, or spread out the pee across a large area so it isn't all built up into the one place

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Using the pads they have four dogs they're little Matt's sorry my spelling sucks 😅  but you can put them on the bed / floor / car  & enjoy your favorite pee play with out all the mess to clean up if you seen any of my videos that's what we use and they're great inexpensive and they work you don't have to be in a bathroom where it's all uncomfortable  😉 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 12/19/2021 at 8:50 PM, pissingfanwlp said:

Using the pads they have four dogs they're little Matt's sorry my spelling sucks 😅  but you can put them on the bed / floor / car  & enjoy your favorite pee play with out all the mess to clean up if you seen any of my videos that's what we use and they're great inexpensive and they work you don't have to be in a bathroom where it's all uncomfortable  😉 

Honestly been thinking about that cause my one small dog still sometimes goes in the house so we have puppy pads 

• Like 1