New places in house to pee.

Somewhere in your parents room. Im not even talking about peeing on their stuff. Just throw some dirty clothes on the ground or use some kind of vessel to pee into. I bet it will feel interestingly naughty when you stand or sit on your parents bed while peeing. 

Not sure if this might be to weird but you could search for a sex toy from them and pee on that.

Something less parenty: Your balcony /porch or out of an open window.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, foxypiss said:

They're carpeted 

That's obviously perfect ... but being your parent's house, may take some planning.   Can't just soak the stairs and walk away .. lol.

I hope you get a chance for at least a little experiment.  Maybe you could "spill" something ... 😈

• Hot 1
16 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

That's obviously perfect ... but being your parent's house, may take some planning.   Can't just soak the stairs and walk away .. lol.

I hope you get a chance for at least a little experiment.  Maybe you could "spill" something ... 😈

I know, considering I still live with them it's so hard to find good places

• Agree 1
17 hours ago, foxypiss said:

I know how it feels. It’s a bummer when you’re in the mood to go crazy with pee but can’t. At least I got to try a new pee spot last week.

Edited by GenericUsername
16 hours ago, foxypiss said:

When I was young, I'd lie down on a towel and pee on myself. The towel absorbed most of it so nothing else got wet ... and I could throw the towel into the laundry. That's a long way to say you should fold up a nice absorbent towel, put it on your bedroom floor and just soak it.

It goes without saying that we'd all love to see a video of that, but would happily read your description of the event if no video is available.   😎

• Like 2
4 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Yes, please, let's hear them.  Maybe our suggestions are way off base.  We may be able to offer close alternatives and clean up options.

I mean other pissing type fantasies, like pissing in someone's mouth but that'll never happen 

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

Normally I would suggest the carpet or mattress, but that doesnt seems to be an option.

When parents are home the only place I can imagine is your own bedroom. Especially at night if they are sleepig u have to be quiet. A plastic bag can crinkle too much but maybe worth a try. Pissing on clothes or towels can be an option to keep quiet. U could think about buying a white towel to use for pissing.

• Like 1