Members' current pubic hair style.

DoctorDoctor

I've gone to full laser hair removal, both for pubis and intergluteal zones (in a clinic with laser, not an aesthetic center with pulsed lighting, and it really is definitive).

It's a life changer, honestly. I'm always sweet and neat, and don't have to worry if it's looking clean. Partners generally prefer it this way and appreciate, especially the yougner ones, in particular for annulingus if you're into that. That's mostly interpreted as proof that you're taking care of yourself and have a good hygiene, which is always a plus in a relationship.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SandyEggo said:

image.thumb.png.30006bcd98356565bb2bb880fd806b19.pngI just use a beard trimmer with a #6 comb on it once a week or so. Not in a good position to take a fresh pic but this should give you an idea of the length. 

I had to do a double-take.  It looks like exactly my cock and hand that I can't tell the difference  I guess I don't have to post a pic.

• Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I had to do a double-take.  It looks like exactly my cock and hand that I can't tell the difference  I guess I don't have to post a pic.

I agree, looks exactly like mine......when I use a magnifying glass lol

• Haha 2

I need to shave bad lol. I don't use razors because I am prone to razor bumps that get infected easily. Instead I use my husband's beard trimmer 😁 will probably get around to trimming it tomorrow when I have nothing to do. I don't like being so hairy down there tbh.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I need to shave bad lol. I don't use razors because I am prone to razor bumps that get infected easily. Instead I use my husband's beard trimmer 😁 will probably get around to trimming it tomorrow when I have nothing to do. I don't like being so hairy down there tbh.

I'm getting used to mine being trimmed and the fact it makes me look a bit bigger is a bonus 🤣🤣🙂🙂

• Hug 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Be careful! I got too overconfident with the electric trimmer and "nicked my dick."   Don't "clip a lip" or "clip a clit".

2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Instead I use my husband's beard trimmer 😁 

Does he know...?   I can imagine him being fairly cool about it (I know I would be).

Sort of like cunnilingus with two degrees of separation - or is that just my weird way of thinking.

(Edit - forgot to add, I use my wife's hairdressing clippers with a No. 1 guide - but don't tell her)

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Does he know...?   I can imagine him being fairly cool about it (I know I would be).

Sort of like cunnilingus with two degrees of separation - or is that just my weird way of thinking.

(Edit - forgot to add, I use my wife's hairdressing clippers with a No. 1 guide - but don't tell her)

Yes he knows. He even bought a new one just for us to share. I shave everything with it but he just trims up his beard!

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, peecurious94 said:

Female, all natural 

This is 2 months of not shaving or trimming...someone help me grow a bush. I want one so bad 😞 

IMG_0312.JPG

Oh! That looks perfect to me! We always seem to want what's difficult to have! (I wish I could have some hair on the top of my head again lol.)

Just now, Kupar said:

Oh! That looks perfect to me! We always seem to want what's difficult to have! (I wish I could have some hair on the top of my head again lol.)

Hahaha that's funny! Thank you for the compliment 🙂 Today is my first day sharing pics on here (something I didn't think I would ever do), but I have gotten nothing but positive replies. 

• Love 4