Members' current pubic hair style.

DoctorDoctor

Male here

Just 'as is'

Trimmed to a No. 1 (1/8" guide on the clippers)

Little bit of a reveal here, not previously mentioned on PF but I take a fairly hefty dose of blood thinning drugs, so any razor nick ends up looking like something from a Stephen King movie.  I have shaved in the past, but not really worth the risk so just a quick buzz over with the guide on the clippers is most convenient.  Also a bit ad-hoc as to when I bother doing it - just now and then when it gets annoying otherwise.

• Like 1

Male

Natural

Currently trimmed very short but am super lazy so sometimes it ends up nearer to a thicket, have on occasion shaved completely but I'm too idle to keep on top of it.  I'm pretty hairy all over anyway (apart from the top of my head 😁) so it seems a waste of time shaving just my pubes.

Edited by mickymoist
  • Agree 1
15 hours ago, Eliminature said:

You can see my pubic hair in this  image. I don't really have that much, anyway.

IMG-20201004-WA0005.jpg.12afb1ed7b7c7c1ebbc4a836859ce2c9.thumb.jpg.5e1c5ffa193d56d55d4a3e2ede0627dd.jpg

I had a girlfriend once who was similar.  Even untrimmed, her pubic hair was somewhat sparse.  It made oral sex much easier , as well as allowing a clear view of her labia and clitoris.  This was a contributing factor in me deciding on my first trim/shave.

1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

Currently trimmed very short but am super lazy so sometimes it ends up nearer to a thicket, have on occasion shaved completely but I'm too idle to keep on top of it.  I'm pretty hairy all over anyway (apart from the top of my head 😁) so it seems a waste of time shaving just my pubes.

I know what you mean.  It is hard to tell where my stomach hair ends and pubic hair starts.

• Like 1