A fun weekend in the making with an old pee friend.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

To keep from making this post long here is a breakdown of the places we pissed:

I don't think any of us would mind reading a long post with all the details of your fun, well that is my opinion, it is our choice whether or not to read it all. Personally, I enjoy reading posts with all the details included.

• Like 1

@Carpetpisser, sounds like you certainly lived up to your name and more.  A fun weekend definitely.

I agree with @JesseP that a good number of people here would be very pleased to read longer accounts with more details, so don't feel that you have to hold back on the descriptions and details for the sake of brevity.   

On 11/21/2021 at 4:35 AM, Carpetpisser said:

Finally had some time to give an update to this thread!

We got a room at a medium priced hotel in the tourist district, paid cash. We got into the room, we were surprised as it was actually a nice room(for now) for the price.  We throw our overnight bags on the bed and as I'm stocking the mini fridge with with beer unaware of what's going on behind me- I hear that lovely sound of piss hitting the carpet with her exclaiming "I've been holding that since this morning!" Not even 30 mins in the room and it starts! I'm hard as a rock now and have been holding myself so I pull the ole boy out and add to her puddle which still had a hint of foam on it. 

To keep from making this post long here is a breakdown of the places we pissed:

Wall

Moved the couch out and pissed on the floor then put the couch back- this was a few times over the weekend

Took the couch cushions off and pissed, then replaced the cushions

Stripped the other bed down to the mattress and pissed on each other- let it dry then made the bed back the next day

We both pissed on the balcony late at night while smoking

As a finale she held my cock while I pissed in the hotel corridor with her squatted down pissing at the same time

I lost count, but I'd have to say there were 20-25 pees between the both of us over the course of the weekend. All but two were somewhere other than the toilet. We made plans to meet again in a few months and do it again. We live a ways apart so it's not as often as I'd like! The best part is she's buying the beer next time.

Please go into more detail 😄 I'd love to hear more about those pisses. The more detail the better imo. It's rare to hear about stories like this