Washroom Closet

Washroom Closet Part 3 

Contains Golden Showers

Fiona & Lily looked up in horror as they were caught red handed after just relieving themselves in this empty bedroom. The door to the bedroom flung open and a young couple stumbled in midway through making out. They were almost oblivious to the girls in the room until the guy broke away for a second and saw the startled girls standing there.

“Oh, babe, this is the best birthday present you could get me,” the man said as he leaned in for another kiss.

The lady pushed him back in confusion, before looking over her shoulder and seeing the other girls there.

“What? No, this isn’t your present,” she said sternly.

“Oh, I just assumed…”

“Obviously, we just interrupted something,” the lady said turning to the girls. “So sorry.”

“We were just leaving actually,” Fiona said. 

Fiona and Lily scurried out of the room as the couple returned to their birthday celebrations. 

Fiona & Lily returned to the party and the alcohol present. Both drank their fills and mingled with the other party goers. While Fiona was chatting up this cute guy, she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see the lady who came into the bedroom earlier.

“Can I talk to you quickly?” She asked politely. She had a small hop in her step that led Fiona to think she might be in need of a wee.

“Sure, just one moment,” Fiona replied as she took the guy’s hand and wrote her phone number on it. She gave him a pat on his ass and walked off with the lady.

They reached a corner of the room that was quiet enough for them to chat. Fiona looked this girl up and down. She was a brunette with a round face and a blue eyes. She was slightly shorter than Fiona, but bigger in every other regard with her breasts, hips & butt, which shapely hugged her top and jeans.

“Hi, my name is Penny,” she introduced herself. “So sorry about barging in earlier. It is my husband Luke’s birthday, and I had a little surprise for him planned. I didn’t mean to interrupt you and your friend.”

“All good. We had just walked into the wrong room, and you guys must have been right behind us. We were about to leave when you walked in,” Fiona confidently lied.

“You don’t need to lie. I saw what you both did in there. And to be honest, I kind of liked it.” 

Penny began to grow a big grin on her face.

“You see, the surprise for my husband is kind of… special. He saw both of you and thought I had arranged an orgy or something.”

“Oh, wow, sorry for giving him the wrong idea.”

“Don’t be, I have one planned for Christmas. The present I was going to give him tonight though was a golden shower. He really loves to watch me pee. And I give him one all the time in the actually shower, but I thought it would be so hot for him if we did it in a bedroom. And at least I wouldn’t have to clean these sheets.” Penny ended that sentence with a sly smirk.

“Okay, so how did it go?” Fiona asked hesitantly.

“We didn’t do it. I just sucked him off for a bit. I thought maybe I could step up my game and make it really amazing for him. Which is why I came to find you and your friend.”

“What? Where are you going with this?”

“Would you and your friend be willing to piss on my husband?” Penny asked bluntly.

“Let me check with my friend, I am not sure how she would feel about it.”

“All good, but do you mind if I rush you? I have been saving up this present for a while, if you catch my drift.”

Fiona left in search of Lily.

Fiona reached Lily and informed her of the offer before them. Lily was hesitant at first. She was the more reserved of the two, but after some discussion, Lily was willing to break out of her shell. They both returned to Penny and agreed to help her with her husband’s surprise. The girls returned to their favourite room of the night, to find Luke sitting on the bed waiting. As each of the girls walked in, Luke looked them all up and down, with a slight confusion on his face.

“I thought you said they weren’t my present tonight,” Luke joked.

“Not intentionally, but they are willing to help me,” Penny said as she started to unbuckle her jeans.

Luke began to follow suit, before Penny stopped him.

“No dear, you keep those on, I have something else for you tonight.”

Luke looked at his wife, then to the other girls present, mulling in his head what surprise his wife had for him. Once Penny’s jeans were off, she asked Luke to lie down and she climbed above him. The realisation appeared in his eyes as Penny began to pee on him. 

Urine began to gush out of Penny’s desperate pussy. Within seconds, Luke’s shirt was drenched and the bedsheet beneath him was starting to match. Penny began to move her hips, and the stream adjusted towards Luke’s lips. He opened his mouth for a quick taste before spitting it back out. Penny was nearing the end as she shook her hips furiously, aiming all over Luke. As she finished, Luke leaned up and started to lick the last few drops clean off Penny’s vagina.

“Amazing babe, this couldn’t get better,” Luke said aloud.

“Hold that thought,” Penny said as she got off the bed.

She pulled her jeans back on, and then turned to the other girls present.

“Whose first?” She asked gleefully.

Lily & Fiona exchanged glances before Lily stepped forward.

“I am a bit nervous, so bare with me,” Lily said to Luke as she climbed onto the bed.

She stood over Luke and lifted her dress. She pulled off her panties to save them getting wet and crouched low over Luke. Aiming for his shirt as well, she concentrated on overcoming the shyness she was experiencing from the unique situation she was in, and began to pee. 

Her piss dribbled out slowly, the stream disrupted from her lips into a light spray. The warm nectar poured over Luke as he laid there in bliss. Lily did not have much in her tank to start with, so the stream died down shortly after starting. As soon as it was finished, without warning, Luke shot up to lick Lily’s pussy dry. Shocked at the sudden tongue on her nether region, Lily stayed frozen for a moment, before coming to her senses and standing up.

“I don’t mind a playful lick, but warn me first,” Lily said sternly.

“Sorry about that, it just looked so beautiful,” Luke apologised.

Lily got down, and Fiona took her turn.

Fiona removed her shorts and panties and climbed on the bed above Luke. Unlike the other girls, Fiona aimed higher and pissed directly into Luke’s face. Luke coughed in surprise as he began to lap at the stream.

“Happy Birthday Mate,” Fiona said cheerfully.

Luke gave a thumbs up, his mouth to busy to talk at the moment. Fiona’s waterfall began to ware dry, as her bladder neared empty.

Luke looked up to Fiona’s pussy. He licked her clean too, with Fiona grabbing his head to stay a few seconds longer. 

With her pussy clean, Fiona hopped off the bed and got dressed. Luke sat up on the bed. His white shirt was completed drenched a pale yellow and sticking to his chest. His hair soaked and was stuck to his face, with sweat and urine dripping down his chin.

“Best Birthday every. Come here Penny,” he said as he grabbed Penny in his arms and pulled her onto the bed.

The couple wasted no time with Luke’s excitement. Both were stripping out of their wet clothes, completely forgetting that the two girls were still in the room. They were barely out of their underwear when the door opened to the sight of the host in the doorway.

“What the fuck is going on here?” He yelled in disgust. Penny and Luke started to get dressed again as the host berated them for their promiscuity.

The couple were dragged out of the room, through the horde of guests and thrown out the front door, followed by their accomplices. 

Fiona and Lily looked at each other, both disappointed to be kicked out of the party, but having had a great night regardless. 

Penny and Luke seemed unfazed. They were more upset at not getting their rocks off than being evicted from the party.

Fiona decided it was time to go home. She couldn’t wait until her next invite to a house party.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2