Bike Saddles…

Okay, so this one is for all those out there who enjoy cycling, specifically the girls among us. 
I know some of us among the community have enjoyed a wee or two while out cycling, not stopping to find a quiet spot but instead letting that warm trickle soak the Lycra and run down their legs…. But I have to ask, just how easy is it to let go? Do you have to raise up a little to allow the flow to start? and if so, wouldn’t it be easier if you could just go while still seated… 😉 Which leads me to this…

I was scrolling through social media earlier and came across this saddle pictured. Now I’m sure the creator was designing it for comfort but… that gap in the seat is almost like it was designed for another purpose 😉 

83DB980A-982E-441C-8BF5-40F47995C68B.jpeg

Edited by FlyingthedreamUK
  • Love 1

The purpose of the gap in the bike seat is probably to avoid reducing circulation to the male parts. Quite a few years back there were a number of studies showing that men who spent years regularly riding bikes would have an increased risk of erectile problems later in life, due to the pressure of the seat gradually affecting the blood vessels going to the penis, and I think that prompted some bike seat manufacturers to change their design. 

I can't imagine anyone would try to pee through that "crack", as nobody's fly is down there when sitting on a bicycle, and nobody rides in skirts.

13 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

The purpose of the gap in the bike seat is probably to avoid reducing circulation to the male parts. Quite a few years back there were a number of studies showing that men who spent years regularly riding bikes would have an increased risk of erectile problems later in life, due to the pressure of the seat gradually affecting the blood vessels going to the penis, and I think that prompted some bike seat manufacturers to change their design. 

I can't imagine anyone would try to pee through that "crack", as nobody's fly is down there when sitting on a bicycle, and nobody rides in skirts.

I think people are talking about wetting while on the bike and still cycling. 

13 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

Whilst you are no doubt correct about the purpose of the gap, there are plenty of people who enjoy wetting themselves on bikes for which purpose this seat might help, but I would say it would be the ladies that would benefit most - either peeing through their their shorts or by wearing a skirt with or without knickers and peeing directly through the gap.   Whilst you say nobody rides in skirts, that is not entirely true as I've seen quite a few girls riding in skirts - not the serious cyclists, but people who use their bikes to ride to work or to pop to the shops for example.   I've seen a few lovely flashes of knickers as a girl in a short skirt rides by, but to be honest, most skirt wearing riders are not displaying anything - they sit on the back of the skirt and their legs are angled down, so as long as the skirt is tight enough not to blow up, then it is quite discreet.   Also, for those who are into the fetish and likely to enjoy peeing on the bike, then they might deliberately choose to wear a skirt that can hang down behind the seat.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Whilst you are no doubt correct about the purpose of the gap, there are plenty of people who enjoy wetting themselves on bikes for which purpose this seat might help, but I would say it would be the ladies that would benefit most - either peeing through their their shorts or by wearing a skirt with or without knickers and peeing directly through the gap.   Whilst you say nobody rides in skirts, that is not entirely true as I've seen quite a few girls riding in skirts - not the serious cyclists, but people who use their bikes to ride to work or to pop to the shops for example.   I've seen a few lovely flashes of knickers as a girl in a short skirt rides by, but to be honest, most skirt wearing riders are not displaying anything - they sit on the back of the skirt and their legs are angled down, so as long as the skirt is tight enough not to blow up, then it is quite discreet.   Also, for those who are into the fetish and likely to enjoy peeing on the bike, then they might deliberately choose to wear a skirt that can hang down behind the seat.

https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=3521721&name=tinto-brass-monella-bike-scene

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I can See how it would make it easier for a woman to pee while riding because her pee would go straight through her shorts and through the crack In the seat. 

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Peevert said:

I can See how it would make it easier for a woman to pee while riding because her pee would go straight through her shorts and through the crack In the seat. 

Totally agree and there would be no physical pressure from the seat to offer any resistance as there would be in normal seat designs.  This might catch on for professional female riders. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Totally agree and there would be no physical pressure from the seat to offer any resistance as there would be in normal seat designs.  This might catch on for professional female riders. 

I quire want to try one 😉

• Like 2
Guest ShyPeeMan

I can and have just let myself go while staying seated. Dressing to 1 side helps me. It's a great feeling having that warm piss run down your leg as you keep pedalling along.

I guess if you're ok with getting your shorts/pants wet then you could use it for peeing, but if you were that uncaring about what gets wet to not care about your clothes, I don't see why you would care if some of the pee drains through a hole in the seat rather than running off the side. I'd think that at least for guys, the easiest and least messy way to pee on a bike would be to have short shorts on and try and squirt it out the leg opening--that would keep the bike itself as dry as possible rather than have it run down the seat post and possibly onto the sprockets and chain.

9 hours ago, Carb0nBased said:

I guess if you're ok with getting your shorts/pants wet then you could use it for peeing, but if you were that uncaring about what gets wet to not care about your clothes, I don't see why you would care if some of the pee drains through a hole in the seat rather than running off the side. I'd think that at least for guys, the easiest and least messy way to pee on a bike would be to have short shorts on and try and squirt it out the leg opening--that would keep the bike itself as dry as possible rather than have it run down the seat post and possibly onto the sprockets and chain.

It has to do with body anatomy. I used to discount the actual need for a scoop in a saddle, like how much could that tiny slot actually do for you? That was until I started doing 20-40 mile rides. I *had* to ice my pernieum (gooch, taint) those nights and sometimes I'd get numbness. I got a new saddle with a scoop the day of the start of a 60 mile tour, immediate results, I didn't even need to wear bike shorts for my boney ass.

That same pressure from the saddle on the prostate and pussy would also prevent urine release. Or at least for me it really prevents me from starting, usually have good success starting to pee on a bike if I start while standing and then hop onto the saddle, like at a red light (another great use for bike short pads, real easy to hide that you're peeing while right next to cars and pedestrians).