I just got caught!

17 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’ve been for a night out with work friends having a meal at a new restaurant in a town a 20 minute train journey away. It was a lovely meal, washed down with champagne which was flowing freely to celebrate the success of a work project. 

At the end of the evening we went our separate ways and I planned to stop off at the station toilets before my train arrived. As I reached the ladies I could see the door was locked, and I wouldn’t have enough time to pop back out to the car park for a discreet wee between parked cars. I knew it was only a 20 minute journey so I’d be fine.

Unfortunately about halfway into the journey the champagne caught up with me. I considered wetting through my underwear into the seat as it wouldn’t have shown in the dark on my way home  as I was wearing a tight black Lycra dress. However there was another passenger seated opposite me diagonally so I held back in case there was an overflow and it was apparent that I was the source.

I know of a secluded alley way on the five minute walk from the station to my flat so I decided to hold until I got to it. Once I was there I hurriedly ducked off down the turning and headed along to a recessed gateway just out of sight. Desperate for relief I pulled my thong down and squatted with my back to the gate and began peeing. A matter of seconds into my pee I heard footsteps and a tall, well dressed older woman appeared in front of me. I couldn’t stop! I was horrified. And she just stood there watching my stream torrent onto the tarmac. It was then I realised and said “this is your gate isn’t it?”, “yes” she replied. “I’m terribly sorry”, I said. “I can’t stop”. She said nothing and just continued to stand in front of me, about 18 inches away. At the end of the narrow alley there was nowhere for her to go and she just stood there as I continued pissing. She was looking at me as I pissed, like she was quite horrified but didn’t know where else to look. I finished peeing after what felt like a lifetime. I pulled my thong up and quickly adjusted my dress. “Sorry once again” I said and hurried off before she had the chance to reply.

I felt like that piss lasted forever as I could feel her looking at me in horror. I will be more careful to check my surroundings next time before I take a piss in someone’s gateway! 

Oooooops. Of all the places you could choose you chose her gate! 🤣 were you embarrassed or was it slightly thrilling having her watch?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

Oooooops. Of all the places you could choose you chose her gate! 🤣 were you embarrassed or was it slightly thrilling having her watch?

I was absolutely horrified. I just couldn’t stop pissing! It was the most awkward experience of my life and with the fact she was only 18 or so inches away from me and I was pissing a very full bladder of champagne I was doubly terrified that I was going to piss on her shoes or something if I tried to piss faster just to bring the moment of horror to an end. Of all the gateways it had to be hers! It was made all the more awkward by the fact she was just looking at me pissing and said nothing aside from confirming the gateway was hers. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’ve been for a night out with work friends having a meal at a new restaurant in a town a 20 minute train journey away. It was a lovely meal, washed down with champagne which was flowing freely to celebrate the success of a work project. 

At the end of the evening we went our separate ways and I planned to stop off at the station toilets before my train arrived. As I reached the ladies I could see the door was locked, and I wouldn’t have enough time to pop back out to the car park for a discreet wee between parked cars. I knew it was only a 20 minute journey so I’d be fine.

Unfortunately about halfway into the journey the champagne caught up with me. I considered wetting through my underwear into the seat as it wouldn’t have shown in the dark on my way home  as I was wearing a tight black Lycra dress. However there was another passenger seated opposite me diagonally so I held back in case there was an overflow and it was apparent that I was the source.

I know of a secluded alley way on the five minute walk from the station to my flat so I decided to hold until I got to it. Once I was there I hurriedly ducked off down the turning and headed along to a recessed gateway just out of sight. Desperate for relief I pulled my thong down and squatted with my back to the gate and began peeing. A matter of seconds into my pee I heard footsteps and a tall, well dressed older woman appeared in front of me. I couldn’t stop! I was horrified. And she just stood there watching my stream torrent onto the tarmac. It was then I realised and said “this is your gate isn’t it?”, “yes” she replied. “I’m terribly sorry”, I said. “I can’t stop”. She said nothing and just continued to stand in front of me, about 18 inches away. At the end of the narrow alley there was nowhere for her to go and she just stood there as I continued pissing. She was looking at me as I pissed, like she was quite horrified but didn’t know where else to look. I finished peeing after what felt like a lifetime. I pulled my thong up and quickly adjusted my dress. “Sorry once again” I said and hurried off before she had the chance to reply.

I felt like that piss lasted forever as I could feel her looking at me in horror. I will be more careful to check my surroundings next time before I take a piss in someone’s gateway! 

When you've got to go, you gotta go, gates or no gates. Hope when you got home you replayed the incident to a more happy ending. 😉

• Like 1

The lady's reaction does seem strange, but maybe she was as shocked as you were embarrassed and she didn't know what to do. In any event I'm pleased to read that you have got over the horror and can perhaps remember the relief and the naughtiness and, maybe the rush that the discovery must have given you. Oh, and congratulations on the project completion too ❤️. Thanks for sharing the story with us.

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

Lovely description of the evening and glad to hear you're seeing the funny side now 😀, as you say she had a slightly unusual reaction, neither annoyed or looking away, maybe she's a secret peefan. 

By the way the sentence "I considered wetting through my underwear into the seat" does conjure up a lovely image!

• Agree 2

I'm glad you are actually finding it funny after the event - there'd be nothing worse that being horrified by it.

Perhaps the thing to do is focus on all the positives.  An evening out with free champagne, not being caught on the train, and an amazing much needed relief, without too much mess for you.  As for the woman, she didn't make a fuss, didn't shout or scream, didn't call the police.

Personally I wonder if she was actually running through lots of scenarios in her mind - perhaps she had planned the same herself but was too embarrassed to admit, I mean why use her rear gate down a dark alleyway at night?

Either way, please don't let it stop you doing the same again next time.

• Agree 4
4 minutes ago, PissOnMyParade said:

The lady's reaction did seem somewhat strange. Maybe she secretly has a pee fetish herself. Was she trying to get a good look?

She was looking at me as I pissed. She didn’t look away. Watching isn’t quite the right word. I just had my head down trying to avoid eye contact with her.

• Love 1

It sounds to me like this went about as well as it could.  You had a pee in an alley with someone watching and got away with it. Even better that you can laugh at the bizarre encounter with the lady.

A nice evening of wine and wee and a little weirdness 😎

• Like 1

I think it was a shared moment of surprise.

She realised your dilema and realised it was better, and safer, to pee where you were than somewhere more public.

After all she could have looked away or been angry with you.

Perhaps she enjoyed watching you, and maybe even needed a wee  when she got indoors too!

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I was absolutely horrified. I just couldn’t stop pissing! It was the most awkward experience of my life and with the fact she was only 18 or so inches away from me and I was pissing a very full bladder of champagne I was doubly terrified that I was going to piss on her shoes or something if I tried to piss faster just to bring the moment of horror to an end. Of all the gateways it had to be hers! It was made all the more awkward by the fact she was just looking at me pissing and said nothing aside from confirming the gateway was hers. 

She was so close to you! When I was caught pissing in an alleyway I was at least side on, and had a friend with me also relieving herself, which made it sightly less awkward if anything... Could she see your vagina?

What a great story thank you for sharing, so hot! It reminds me of a similar situation i had one New Years eve a few years ago where we went to our local cathedral for midnight after drinking in the pubs, on the way back into town i was bursting so popped down a side street and stood next to a garden gate and peed forever up the wall next to it. As i finished and turned and zipped up some middle aged lady was stood on the other side of the gate and said feel better now do you? I just said yes and ran off embarrassed. 

• Like 2
On 11/6/2021 at 6:57 PM, ukpeegirl86 said:

Well if that's not bad luck I don't know what is lol. Glad to hear the older lady didn't make a huge deal of it, iam.sure she has been in your particular situation before 

• Like 1

Definitely bad luck on the timing if she was indeed going to that gate, but I do wonder whether she was actually there for the same purpose - although if that were the case you would expect her to say so and put your mind at ease.    So it probably was the person that lived there and maybe she felt sorry for you, so didn't chastise you, but didn't feel that she could give you approval either.

It isn't going to happen due to where I live, but if I ever returned to my gate to find a girl peeing there, I would reassure her that it was OK and tell her to take her time as she was obviously very desperate.   I'd try and engage with her to put her at ease and I'd enjoy the view whilst chatting.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel your pain... I've had many a desperate drunk train ride home... and like you I try and find somewhere to go when I get off... there is a playing field not far from mine which I can nip onto for a quick wee... luckily I've yet to be caught in the act however.