Brain Storming Autumn Pee Ideas/Challenges

I wanted to brainstorm some fun ideas for public peeing during the autumn and maybe beginning of winter. 

It is (probably) to cold to pee discretely through your shorts or skirt but you probably have other fun ideas.  The biggest advantage of this time of year is that it is always wet, which means no one notices us when we are/get wet.  Parks and other areas are probably less crowded than usual, which could make it easier to strip down or pee openly. 

So yeah what are your ideas ? What do you do fun fun during fall ? (any form of pee idea is welcome)

I start with what i got so far. If i don't forget it, i will update the list with your ideas:

• Using a really rainy day to pee in a super crowded place like a train or a shop. The floor is probably already wet and so are your clothes. 
  • Peeing in your Boots while wearing rain trousers and rubber boots. (Might get cold after a while if you try to fill the boots xD) 
  • Go out on a rainy day and pee in a big puddle in the middle of the road. (Its harmless and fun and you can be really obvious because few people are outside during this weather. Women can do it to because your aim doesn't matter when everything is already wet)
  • Like 2

Spend a day in the house in the warm peeing in naughty places.

1) Sink (Kitchen / Bathroom)

2) Shower

3) Hard flooring.

4) Random old wellies or waterproof footware.

etc etc

Or spend a day letting little leaks out and never fully wetting but just keeping a little wet patch on your underwear 😄

• Hot 1