Adventures working away

Definitely a kindred spirit speaking there - all sounds amazing.  Maybe you're like me, in that the prospect of a trip, or a hotel stay brings out that imagination of 'what can I do' being away from home.   Top marks for inventiveness on both counts - full kudos to you.

If you're like me, then your professional work life is probably very separate from the 'after hours' activities.  I'm not wanting you to give away too much personal information, but 'surveying authority owned properties'...   I'm guessing means there are always likely to be other people alongside you, whether it be colleagues, tenants or similar.  If not though does that open any opportunities for you?

If your contract work is extending too into future weeks, here's hoping you've got lots more similar opportunities - even if they are just restricted to your evenings after work.

We'd love to hear about them. 

• Agree 3
On 11/5/2021 at 12:36 AM, ukpeegirl86 said:

I’m here for one more night so tomorrow I’m going to see what else is here in terms of opportunities for naughty adventures but so far it’s been an amazing couple of days doing things I’d only ever played out in my mind until now.

Sounds like it was a very hot experience (especially cinema seat wetting)! I am excited to hear more!

• Like 1

So good to hear that you had fun. It gets more fun when you just do it without worrying about your clothes. Is it such a big deal if you wet your knickers? Perhaps leave them off. I used to move my skirt out of the way, but now I wear mostly black skirts so I don't have to, they soon dry anyway.

I hope you get to have another trip soon. Lovely to hear about this one.

• Love 1

Welcome to the wet and wonderful world of business travel.  Finding new and interesting places to pee is always the highlight of my own travels.  Hotels (and cinemas, as you found out) offer so many opportunities that we may never run out of novel adventures.

I hope your last day is as fun as the first two.  When you get home, think of other places you want to try ... Maybe a sneaky pee in the lobby or other public area?  Maybe the hotel bar?  The swimming pool?  Whatever you think of is probably possible if you're open to the opportunities.

Have a great time out there!  😎😎