Family members that are also into peeing?

On 11/3/2021 at 1:40 PM, Kasslyn_xK said:

I have a sis that's on a naughty peeing spree as well and it gets crazy enough that I'll have to defend my bedroom from her sometimes, its free real estate in her bedroom with her pee antics 😬

How did you find out that you both were into it ? I guess this is not a normal thing to talk about during dinner. Did one of you surprise the other while peeing or was it an "i have to ask you a weird question"-situation. I'd really like to know how this thing started xD.

5 hours ago, MaxWasTaken said:

How did you find out that you both were into it ? I guess this is not a normal thing to talk about during dinner. Did one of you surprise the other while peeing or was it an "i have to ask you a weird question"-situation. I'd really like to know how this thing started xD.

Lol yeah give us the spicy funny details

4 minutes ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

This goes back all the way to the younger days when we had a babysitter, and that we caught our babysitter doing naughty peeing and some other stuff

This sounds like there’s some good stories to be heard 😉

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 11/6/2021 at 6:08 PM, Kasslyn_xK said:

This goes back all the way to the younger days when we had a babysitter, and that we caught our babysitter doing naughty peeing and some other stuff. To keep us from snitching she would be completely transparent of what she was up to, and came to the agreement where the dirty secrets are only in between my sister, myself and the babysitter. Due to that the babysitter spoke a lot about her actions we got tempted to try it out. For years my sister stayed on the side of peeing while I ventured beyond it. The naughty peeing phase was a complete headache for our mother when it came to doing the laundry that we loophole abused so much. As for the 'defending my bedroom from my sister', she would be a piss vandal and go around soaking peoples' beds anytime. Of course, it was quickly made off limits to my parents' and older brother's bedroom so she only had a few choices to strike at - it was either mine or she could be doing it in her bunkbed(sharing with younger brother, I have 3 siblings it gets a bit confusing). 

I found this rather funny and sad at the same time due to that my mother would just ramble and complain about me and my sister just peeing in places and things of the house that we shouldn't have been.

Im impressed xD. That's quite the babysitter you got there. It sounds like the naughty older sibling i always wanted but never had. ^^

Thanks for the answer :3

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

I have one relative that I suspect is into naughty peeing or pee in general. She makes comments often about pee. One time while out & about with her, I ducked behind a wall to pee, and she made up an excuse to come around that side acting like she wasn't looking. Another time while leaving a bar, I told her "before we leave, I gotta pee" and stood behind the door and pissed with her looking my direction the whole time. I'm sure she saw everything. Another time I saw her stream hitting the pavement, but not much else. 

Maybe I should do that again sometime and see what she says HAHA.

I hope she is, and that you have some fun together in the future. I don't know though how you can show interest without risking making it awkward in the future if you were wrong in your suspicions.

5 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

I have one relative that I suspect is into naughty peeing or pee in general. She makes comments often about pee. One time while out & about with her, I ducked behind a wall to pee, and she made up an excuse to come around that side acting like she wasn't looking. Another time while leaving a bar, I told her "before we leave, I gotta pee" and stood behind the door and pissed with her looking my direction the whole time. I'm sure she saw everything. Another time I saw her stream hitting the pavement, but not much else. 

Maybe I should do that again sometime and see what she says HAHA.

Sounds like definite hints. Lots more announcing you need to pee to see what occurs sounds like a winning way forwards. 

• Agree 2
5 hours ago, harry_jones_1975 said:

Sounds like definite hints. Lots more announcing you need to pee to see what occurs sounds like a winning way forwards. 

@Carpetpisser You could also just ask her jokingly: "Do you like watching me pee / Should i put on a show ?" As long as you don't make confrontational it could work. Or just don't. Im not trying to convince you. I think im just jealous xD.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 11/6/2021 at 10:16 AM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Most definitely, just where to start 😄 I believe that certain questions asked can help the writing of such stories

Honestly, anywhere. It all sounds great! What kinds of places did your babysitter like to pee?

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

Based on how many times we sneaked up on her and witnessed, the dining chairs was her most common, sometimes at the sofa. On top of those, I've had speculations that she does more naughty peeing in the bedroom we offered to her when the doors are closed

Very interesting as a story, tell us more about your pissing stories with your sister and your mother's reaction. And your baby sitter too why not

2 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

Based on how many times we sneaked up on her and witnessed, the dining chairs was her most common, sometimes at the sofa. On top of those, I've had speculations that she does more naughty peeing in the bedroom we offered to her when the doors are closed

Can we please get some fan fiction about this xD ? 

How did you discover her peeing ? The fact that you snuck up on her means that you already knew at that point.  

8 hours ago, Kasslyn_xK said:

I don't know how you feel about writing, but it seems you have some amazing stories worthy of narrative description.

On 11/6/2021 at 1:16 PM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Most definitely, just where to start 😄 I believe that certain questions asked can help the writing of such stories

Definitely something I’d be interested in reading. What did you catch the sitter doing? Did you and your sister ever pee with the babysitter?

• Agree 1
17 hours ago, wetguy321 said:

I don't know how you feel about writing, but it seems you have some amazing stories worthy of narrative description.

I actually love writing about stuff that treasure memories and have sentiment, I'll get to it when I have the time

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1