Nipple clamps

Barbieoxo

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Ooh - hot! And when you say 'wear them out' I'm guessing you at least have a bra on for trips to the shops and that sort of thing ... though in my imagination, you're topless - I mean, it is quite warm today 😉  Lovely to see you back on the site!

1 minute ago, Kupar said:

Ooh - hot! And when you say 'wear them out' I'm guessing you at least have a bra on for trips to the shops and that sort of thing ... though in my imagination, you're topless - I mean, it is quite warm today 😉  Lovely to see you back on the site!

Haha if I wasn't out with my son I'd probs be bra free but I don't wanna risk him yanking yhem off at some embarrassing moment at our local national Trust property 😅 

• Haha 4
Just now, Barbieoxo said:

Haha if I wasn't out with my son I'd probs be bra free but I don't wanna risk him yanking yhem off at some embarrassing moment at our local national Trust property 😅 

Hmm - yes. Your reaction would probably set off a few 'tut, tut's in the tearoom among the carrot cake and Earl Grey brigade! Have fun and enjoy the lovely nipply sensations today 🙂 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Barbieoxo said:

“Excuse me, luv, your area of outstanding natural beauty’s visible”

• Haha 2
On 4/20/2022 at 4:29 AM, Barbieoxo said:

what is national trust?

7 hours ago, GWash17 said:

what is national trust?

It is England's big heritage protection organisation. It owns a lot of land, coastline and historic buildings, including many 'stately homes' - that is, big country estates built for the nobility and other wealthy individuals over several centuries, and has taken them over and opened them to to public when the owners couldn't afford to look after them and they might otherwise have fallen into disrepair or been demolished or converted into offices or hotels or schools). It has special legal status in that land and property it owns cannot be subsequently taken away from it. (www.nationaltrust.org.uk)  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

It is England's big heritage protection organisation. It owns [huge … tracts of land]  

… right, but the thing is what you have is a lot of historic houses and gardens with tea rooms and gift shops, and lots of families and kids running around and, stereotypically, conservative middle-class people, who would be, perhaps, mildly surprised by women wandering around braless, and flat-out bewildered by nipple clamps.

(It’s more fun and probably accurate to think they’re a lot more willing to experiment behind closed doors, but I can’t imagine the gift shops selling National Trust dildos any time soon).

Ah, found that quote:

"If you can't get drunk, dream or make love in your garden, you might as well tarmac it." — Tim Smit

(“Tarmac” = asphalt paving, as used for roads, parking lots, etc)

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

I can’t imagine the gift shops selling National Trust dildos any time soon)

Haha! That would be wonderful wouldn't it? Somewhere between the tins of shortbread and the waxed jackets? In a classy shade of olive green? With a tweed handle? And twice the price you could get it for anywhere else?

• Haha 2