Just a thought: it would be nice to be able to put the pictures and videos in slideshow mode. Particularly convenient when one of your hands is busy.  😄  There may already be a browser plug-in that can do this, I’m really not sure. It would be easy Enough to include some math that would filter out very small pictures, like icons, and rectangular pictures, like banner ads. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Peevert said:

Just a thought: it would be nice to be able to put the pictures and videos in slideshow mode. Particularly convenient when one of your hands is busy.  😄  There may already be a browser plug-in that can do this, I’m really not sure. It would be easy Enough to include some math that would filter out very small pictures, like icons, and rectangular pictures, like banner ads. 

I often find the slideshow feature on xhamster.com invaluable while perusing pictures .👍

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Peevert said:

I didn’t know about that. I’ll have to check it out. Thank you! 

Just go in to photos,  category, and on the page that comes up it’s on the right of the screen, you can’t miss it it’s red.👍

I just checked it I use to use it a lot, very useful when you want a tug.😁