First pee And puddle pic

20 minutes ago, PissOnMyParade said:

Very nice! As a first picture you're well on your way! Baby steps to overcoming your shyness...

There's something really endearing to me about shy women.

Perhaps we come off as mysterious, therefore surprising everyone with our mischief

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Shybabe said:

I enjoyed the hissing sound and the sound of pee tapping in the carpet. At first, the carpet didn't soak my pee at all, so I panicked, but I guess it started get nicely wet and puddly... :3

This is absolutely the right place to post ... thanks for sharing, and really glad you enjoyed the experience.  There is something special about the sound of pee hitting carpet.  I love how the sound changes depending on how wet the carpet is.  You'll find out what I mean as you explore your kink.

You also learned something valuable for the future, namely, the pee test.  Different carpets will absorb pee at different rates.  In most cases, absorption will be slower on dry carpet.  Once the pee penetrates the fibres, absorption will accelerate.  It's important to test this if you're trying to be discreet.  If you let go too quickly, your pee could flow away before it can soak in resulting in a much larger, uncontrolled wet patch when it finally penetrates.  Such areas may be quite hard to hide.

I stayed at one hotel where the carpet felt normal but pee never soaked in ... luckily, I only tested a small amount.  Sadly, this seriously constrained my pee adventures in that location. I've encountered other carpets that just drank in my pee with no delay.  On these carpets, you can just relax and let your bladder empty and it'll just soak straight in, though it could still form a significant wet patch if you have a large capacity.  Lastly, there are carpets that never seem to show a wet spot.   It's like your pee just disappears into the fabric.  Naturally, I prefer the second & third kinds. 😎

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, Shybabe said:

Thank you all for support ❤️ means a lot to me.

Update: my boyfriend came home later than expected, so the patch was mostly dry, he didn't notice a thing 😏

Sounds like you have some room(s) to experiment.  😉

• Agree 1