Short desperation this morning

Well - hoping it plays out pleasurably full for you and not humiliatingly full.

Humiliation and upset does nothing for me, whereas if you were enjoying or just tolerating desperation for the sake of an amazing release after, that may be an entirely much more appealing thing.

Looking forward to any follow-ups...

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
50 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well - hoping it plays out pleasurably full for you and not humiliatingly full.

Humiliation and upset does nothing for me, whereas if you were enjoying or just tolerating desperation for the sake of an amazing release after, that may be an entirely much more appealing thing.

Looking forward to any follow-ups...

I like desperation and humiliation most of the time, even when it’s unintentional for me. Like you said, tolerating desperation for an amazing release is what I love. I just don’t care whether it’s in my pants or not.

If the humiliation is with someone I am fairly close with such as friends and family I’m fine with it. I’m pretty close with my coworkers so humiliation at work isn’t all that bad for me.

Edited by BGSB86
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, BGSB86 said:

I like desperation and humiliation most of the time, even when it’s unintentional for me. Like you said, tolerating desperation for an amazing release is what I love. I just don’t care whether it’s in my pants or not.

Then, I wish you all the amazing relief you can tolerate. And if you care to share it, all the better.

Desperation is what really got me into this world. The pressure of a full bladder. The helpless you feel as you dance and wiggle. All building up to a wonderful release, it’s the best feeling. I’m not so interested in the humiliation part but all the lead up to that point is incredibly fun. 

• Like 1

Update: Surprisingly, I didn’t need to pee as soon as I thought, but now I’m pressing my thighs together and occasionally rubbing them. I’m not going to get a break until after 1 for my lunch break so let’s see if I can hold off until then!

• Like 3

We're all there with you...   (mostly giving moral support, maybe some hoping for a little free show - but I'm in the first group).

Just for info, in Real Pee Experiences you'll see the Live Action Thread.  Nothing wrong with posting here as you have done, but sometimes people may overlook posts here - but would definitely be drawn to a new Live Action post.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

We're all there with you...   (mostly giving moral support, maybe some hoping for a little free show - but I'm in the first group).

Just for info, in Real Pee Experiences you'll see the Live Action Thread.  Nothing wrong with posting here as you have done, but sometimes people may overlook posts here - but would definitely be drawn to a new Live Action post.

Thank you for letting me know!

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...