Hunters with Benefits - A story with 3D renders

5 hours ago, laughingbeast said:

Some monsters are quite conservative and don't take lesbian sex as an excuse.

The sentence above caused a genuine LOL 😄

I really enjoyed this first episode of the story.

Amber and Gina are both lovely looking characters and I look forward to seeing more of them.  Plenty of hints given for future erotic scenes too. 

The public restroom scene is also intriguing. I hope we will see more of the story in there.

Many thanks for publishing this 3d story on the forum.

I'm happy to see the positive feedback. The next parts will definitely include sex scenes (from part 2 onwards), and some adventures in haunted restrooms (probably from part 3 onwards). But it will definitely take some time before I will be able to publish the next parts.

As for writing, many of you have probably recognized that I am not a native English speaker.
Although I use English in both written and spoken form daily at work and watch a lot of movies and videos in English, I'm sure some of my phrases probably sound very strange to native speakers.
If you come across any typos or some phrases that really hurt your eyes, please let me know in a private message. I'll try to fix it if it's still within the time limit where I can edit my posts, or I'll ask the moderators to fix it , if you find those issues later.

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, laughingbeast said:

I'm happy to see the positive feedback. The next parts will definitely include sex scenes (from part 2 onwards), and some adventures in haunted restrooms (probably from part 3 onwards). But it will definitely take some time before I will be able to publish the next parts.

As for writing, many of you have probably recognized that I am not a native English speaker.
Although I use English in both written and spoken form daily at work and watch a lot of movies and videos in English, I'm sure some of my phrases probably sound very strange to native speakers.
If you come across any typos or some phrases that really hurt your eyes, please let me know in a private message. I'll try to fix it if it's still within the time limit where I can edit my posts, or I'll ask the moderators to fix it , if you find those issues later.

It read perfectly well to me, and the pictures are an absolute delight.

If you do need anything changing feel free to let me know, but I can see nothing wrong...

• 10 months later...

Beautiful renders.  Amby looks so pretty with her ginger hair, green eyes and freckles.  The image of her pee squirting into the glass bottle is really clever and realistic looking.

If I had been in Gary's place,  the urge to eat her pussy after she pissed in the bottle would have been irresistible.

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2022 at 4:30 AM, likesToLick said:

Beautiful renders.  Amby looks so pretty with her ginger hair, green eyes and freckles.  The image of her pee squirting into the glass bottle is really clever and realistic looking.

If I had been in Gary's place,  the urge to eat her pussy after she pissed in the bottle would have been irresistible.

19 hours ago, Lutab said:

Great story and I love the renderings!

Guys, I'm glad you like the story or the renders, although the story is maybe a little less pee-centered than most other stories.

Overall, I like playing with Daz studio and making renders, and creating the pee scene renders is my favorite part.

• Like 1
  • Love 2