PeeWatcher’s Sightings

Absolutely brilliant @PeeWatcher1!  As you say, you wouldn't expect in in the middle of a Sunday afternoon in the cinema, but I guess when multiple screens empty out after watching a film for a couple of hours and drinking large sodas, there are going to be quite a few people with full bladders and some people are going to have problems waiting for a toilet.   That girl had a good improvised solution, although I'm a bit surprised that she dumped the full cup in the bin as it would definitely spill it's content either when it hit the bottom of the bin or when the bin was emptied.  I'm a little surprised that she didn't either just stand the cup somewhere or take it outside to empty.  I guess she just thought that once deposited in the bin, it was no longer her problem.      I assume she wouldn't take it to the toilets as there would still be a huge queue.

• Like 1

Thanks @gldenwetgoose & @Kupar. Definitely one to remember! 

New experience incoming in minutes…

On 12/13/2021 at 10:01 PM, Alfresco said:

I'm a little surprised that she didn't either just stand the cup somewhere or take it outside to empty.

That’s true, @Alfresco, although as someone who used to work at a cinema, I do respect her for taking and discarding it instead of leaving it for some poor kid or usher to find and probably knock over. She must’ve felt a bit guilty already about what she’d done. 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:01 PM, Alfresco said:

I'm a bit surprised that she dumped the full cup in the bin as it would definitely spill it's content either when it hit the bottom of the bin or when the bin was emptied.

I’m 95 percent sure it spilt judging by the angle she threw it in at and the loud thud I heard as it fell in. The good thing about garbage bags at cinemas though - they’re usually always waterproof. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 1/29/2022 at 10:23 AM, PeeWatcher1 said:

Don’t worry, this long one was just a once off. I’ll keep the next one brief and then after that we’ll be back to the normal length.

Please don't worry about length. Short is good, Long is good. Just take the time to describe what went on without feeling the need to summarize or pad.

• Like 1

Absolutely don't worry about length.  That was a fabulous account of a superb sighting and the background and lead up helped really set the scene.

You did an amazing job there of lining up the sighting with the bonus of getting two for the price of one!   By introducing the need to pee yourself, you opened up the invitation without saying so much.   The girls still had the option to leave you to go and pee and then go themselves afterwards, very interesting that they decided to come with you, a complete stranger until a short time previously, to expose themselves fully in front of you.   I don't know whether they felt safety in numbers or whether it was all part of the flirting, or whether they were just desperate and didn't want to wait another minute once you had suggested it.

If you hadn't suggested your own need to pee, I wonder whether they would have held it until they got inside or whether they would have eventually have gone anyway.   But you were right to suggest it, because if they had come up with it first and had said they were going to pee, it may have looked more weird if you had said that you were going to go too.  I guess you could still have said something like "I really need to pee too, do you mind if I come with you or shall I wait for you to come back?"

I absolutely love the details that you included, so please don't skimp on that, if you can remember the details, it is great to include them.  I always find that it is difficult to record and/or remember details of sightings - especially if I have several in quick succession and often it is too dark to see some of the details.   I try to record at least some pertinent points, but I've never managed the level you have given here.

You mention that lots of other people used that alley and others during the queuing and after kick out.  It sounds like that would be a great place to go for sightings in the future and hopefully you can let us know if you are successful in being in that area in future.  Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 2/1/2022 at 12:46 AM, Alfresco said:

I don't know whether they felt safety in numbers or whether it was all part of the flirting, or whether they were just desperate and didn't want to wait another minute

I think it was the latter. Tayla would’ve probably just come alone with me had Kiera not mentioned she also had to pee.
Also, prior to us going, we had seen 3 other people/groups go off obviously to find a place to pee, so they probably felt comfortable knowing everyone else was doing the same thing. 

a complete stranger until a short time previously, to expose themselves fully in front of you

I think this was purely because our inhibitions were a lot lower on account of us being intoxicated. And it’s not like Tayla was trying to show off her goods to me but she also wasn’t trying to hide them. I think she just didn’t care. Keira though was a lot more careful not to expose much of herself. 

I wonder whether they would have held it until they got inside or whether they would have eventually have gone anyway.

Tayla would not have been able to hold it for much longer. 5, 10 mins tops and then she would’ve wet herself, judging by the torrent she unleashed as soon as she squatted down.   
Kiera might’ve been able to wait. Her’s was more of an opportunistic pee rather than a desperate pee. But I’m glad she tagged along and relived herself anyway. 

I guess you could still have said something like "I really need to pee too, do you mind if I come with you

They were the type of girls where even if this was the case, they totally wouldn’t have minded me tagging along with them, but me preempting them made it a whole lot smoother  

It sounds like that would be a great place to go for sightings in the future

Mmm, I wish so too but unfortunately this was likely a one time thing because it was NYE. Crowds that large that late at night are a rarity.
Typically, this club will stagger its close, meaning they close the bar first, then the upstairs levels, the mezzanine and finally the main stage. This means after around 2am, people will already start dispersing. In this case, everything closed at 4am and security ushered everyone out into the street to fend for themselves. So it was really just this one off that we had hundreds of people at the same time walking the streets filled with alcohol and needing to pee. 

Don’t fear though! I have plenty more stories from times I’ve gone into the city purely to get sightings at similar type locations. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 1:23 AM, PeeWatcher1 said:

Apologies for this one being so long, everyone. It was just such a great night for me and I wanted everything to be set up in context and get across every little detail to you that I could remember. 

Don’t worry, this long one was just a once off. I’ll keep the next one brief and then after that we’ll be back to the normal length. 

~PeeWatcher1 

You're WAY more social and outgoing than I am. I have occasionally started conversations with strangers in bars before, but not being a "party person" I wouldn't have much if anything to make small talk about with city club crowds. I've also never met a stranger in a bar who I later made out with or anything like that.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PeeWatcher1 said:

The time with the bucket

At the point of this sighting, I’d been doing pee sightings for just over 4 years and in that time, you notice similar traits that all girls do, such as using whatever they can to make their pee easier eg. sitting on the kerb, leaning on a wall, even sitting on the front bumper of a car to pee. I always think to myself what can I do to aid in their peeing experience. Anyway…

One day I’m walking through Kmart, and I see that they sell 9L white plastic buckets for $1 each. I buy 2 not really knowing what to do with them yet. Later in the week, I’m driving to one of my secondary locations and I think well why don’t I sit a bucket out and see if anyone pees in it? No harm in it and this particular location I’m heading to always has rubbish lying around on the floor so a random bucket won’t look out of place here. 

I park on the ground floor of the multi story carpark, in a space that is directly across from the spot that everybody stops to pee at. It’s supposed to be a bike storage locker but no one ever uses it for that. It has a strong stench of urine that wafts out as you go near it. It’s undercover so it never sees rain and is rarely cleaned by the council. I can go to it at any time on any day and find at least one pee puddle. It really is the go-to spot in the immediate area. 

I get out and walk over into it, I can see that a lady has already peed here recently as the puddle is still foamy. I place the bucket in the corner of the space and return to my car unsure of what effect it will have. 

Within minutes the first woman arrives and goes into pee. I can see her squatting just inside the space shooting a torrent of pee out onto the non-porous concrete floor. Unfortunately she’s chosen against using the bucket, opting instead to keep eye contact with her friend who stands guard just outside. 

She finishes and quickly pulls her brown corduroy pants back up without wiping, and both women promptly leave. These are the kind of sightings I’m used to at this location so I am already content with that. 

Around 15 minutes pass and I see the next person appear. She’s probably around 30 and looks to be of Mediterranean background. Brunette/black hair, medium build and height, plump round butt. She’s wearing a leopard print top that’s slightly untucked from her black leather pants, and black heel boots. She enters the pee spot as if she’s used it before, stopping to hang her bag on the gate, and then beginning to unbutton her pants. She’s looking around at the ground so I suspect she will just squat down but then she makes a move into the corner. She lowers her pants and black traditional briefs underwear and sits down on the bucket exactly as if it were a toilet. 

The reason I like this location is because as long as there are no trains passing behind, it is very quiet so I can always hear the pee splashing onto the ground. In this case, I can quite clearly hear the hissing of pee into the bucket as if it were an echo chamber. First hitting the side of the bucket, then trickling into the liquid below. The pee lasts for around 15 seconds. She’s sat probably the same way she would sit on her toilet at home with her legs slightly apart and her hands joined leaning forward on her knees. Her pants have fallen to her feet and her underwear is around her knees. She looks straight forward as if she’s contemplating something. 

As she finishes, she stands up to a high squat position and shakes left to right rapidly for a second before penguin waddling over to her bag that’s hung on the gate to get a tissue out. As she stands there searching, her pants are still at her feet and her underwear has dropped to her calf’s. I can clearly see her vagina. It’s not shaved or waxed just neatly trimmed down to a dark stubble. She finds a tissue and wipes thoroughly, probably having about 5 or 6 passes with it. I notice she’s wiping from the back to the front- Isn’t that a no no? 

She rolls the used tissue up into a ball with both hands and throws it into the bucket before replacing her black briefs and reaching down to pull up her leather pants. She grabs a lip gloss out of her bag and stands for a minute applying it, before getting her phone out and heading back towards the direction where she came from. 

I head over to inspect the scene and find the bucket filled to about halfway below the 1L line. The bubbly yellow liquid has that distinct smell of alcohol pee. 

I leave the bucket filled in the hopes that the next person will see someone has already peed in it and use it also. After some missed opportunities, it is again utilised that night. 

I’ve only taken the bucket out a handful of times over the past 2 years, preferring instead to see puddles on the concrete, but every time I do, it does get used at least once in the night. 

**Disclaimer: I never do anything with the pee inside the buckets besides take a photo of it and then discard it into a garden bed. 

~ PeeWatcher1

This is very public-spirited of you 😊

• Agree 1
  • 2 months later...