Full Urine Bath

Following on from my sustained Bedwetting attempts, which for about 4-days was fun, but then the sweet aroma started to permutated to other rooms, so I stopped, although I may now have a solution for that, more later, as I would like to get to a least 7 or 10 nights of continuous wetting without changing the sheets, as suggested in the book ‘The joy of bedwetting’.

I’ve now got two new fantasies that I would like to try: -

I've never been into diapers, and so far, I’m still not into them, but I thought it might be fun to try and wear some discreet disposable adult diapers, which I’ve now ordered, to wet discreetly whilst out in public places, which might be fun. Its not so much that I have any desire to become IC (incontinent) or anything, but I would just like to experience it, even if it is just for a few times!

I’ve also been wondering about what it would be like to have a full urine bath, I don’t mean a bath with some urine in it, but a bath full of urine (not mixed with water), unfortunately there is not so much information about this on the internet, but there is some, I found one guy that mixed about 6-litres of urine with water, it looks impressive, but its not a true bath full of urine, there is also a girl on YouTube that has a genuine urine bath, where it also turns out that it may even be somewhat beneficial to the skin (presuming you don’t have any skin grazes, etc.). Anyway, again I’ve decided I want to try it whilst I have the opportunity, where I have now just started to save my urine in used but cleaned 1.25-litre coke bottles.

I think I’m going to need about 45-litres to 60-litres for a full pure bath of urine, which I think will take several weeks to accumulate, once I collected the required amount, I then intend to heat it up by placing a number of sealed coke bottles (full of urine) in a bucket of boiling water to heat up their contents, before poring them into the bath, whilst also keeping the bath room nice and warm, and then to take my first full naked urine bath! The lady on YouTube stays in her urine bath for an hour or two, before taking a break, and then perhaps gets into it again, she also then re-saves the urine bath water to be used again a week or so later, perhaps adding a bit more, which I might also try (or at least once). She also said that the ammonia can be a slight problem the first time but can be eliminated by using a bucket of hot water with a little bleach in it that then helps to eliminates the ammonia, which after a while then disappears completely, which may also make my sustained bedwetting experiment more palatable!

I just wondered if anyone else has any thoughts about, or has experienced, a full urine bath, or has any advice, possible problems, etc. I’ll try and keep the community updated and make some photos of my progress!

Edited by pissingboy
  • Like 1

There’s a book called “the joy of bedwetting”? what a pleasant surprise!

The topic of your question reminded me of a favorite fantasy. I would love to get peed on by large group of women,  maybe six or eight women covering me in their sweet warm champagne. Maybe I could even lick each one clean when she’s done.   

💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I had to abort my attempt of full urine bath due to a sudden family bereavement, but by this time I had accumulated about 5-litres of saved urine, and didn’t want to waste it, so I poured the 5-litres of saved urine into the bath, together with some fresh hot water to make a proper bath, and tried it, it felt good and was certainly fun, afterwards I had a fresh bath after cleaning the bath itself, but afterwards my skin felt very nice and revigorated, so I tend to agree that it might have some benefits, it is now several week afterwards, and there were no ill-effects. I certainly want to try again for a full urine bath again when I get a chance. I’ve attached a couple of photos, has anyone else tried this?

P1010672.jpg

P1010679.jpg

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 months later...
On 10/26/2021 at 10:44 PM, pissingboy said:

Following on from my sustained Bedwetting attempts, which for about 4-days was fun, but then the sweet aroma started to permutated to other rooms, so I stopped, although I may now have a solution for that, more later, as I would like to get to a least 7 or 10 nights of continuous wetting without changing the sheets, as suggested in the book ‘The joy of bedwetting’.

I’ve now got two new fantasies that I would like to try: -

I've never been into diapers, and so far, I’m still not into them, but I thought it might be fun to try and wear some discreet disposable adult diapers, which I’ve now ordered, to wet discreetly whilst out in public places, which might be fun. Its not so much that I have any desire to become IC (incontinent) or anything, but I would just like to experience it, even if it is just for a few times!

I’ve also been wondering about what it would be like to have a full urine bath, I don’t mean a bath with some urine in it, but a bath full of urine (not mixed with water), unfortunately there is not so much information about this on the internet, but there is some, I found one guy that mixed about 6-litres of urine with water, it looks impressive, but its not a true bath full of urine, there is also a girl on YouTube that has a genuine urine bath, where it also turns out that it may even be somewhat beneficial to the skin (presuming you don’t have any skin grazes, etc.). Anyway, again I’ve decided I want to try it whilst I have the opportunity, where I have now just started to save my urine in used but cleaned 1.25-litre coke bottles.

I think I’m going to need about 45-litres to 60-litres for a full pure bath of urine, which I think will take several weeks to accumulate, once I collected the required amount, I then intend to heat it up by placing a number of sealed coke bottles (full of urine) in a bucket of boiling water to heat up their contents, before poring them into the bath, whilst also keeping the bath room nice and warm, and then to take my first full naked urine bath! The lady on YouTube stays in her urine bath for an hour or two, before taking a break, and then perhaps gets into it again, she also then re-saves the urine bath water to be used again a week or so later, perhaps adding a bit more, which I might also try (or at least once). She also said that the ammonia can be a slight problem the first time but can be eliminated by using a bucket of hot water with a little bleach in it that then helps to eliminates the ammonia, which after a while then disappears completely, which may also make my sustained bedwetting experiment more palatable!

I just wondered if anyone else has any thoughts about, or has experienced, a full urine bath, or has any advice, possible problems, etc. I’ll try and keep the community updated and make some photos of my progress!

Would you shower after bathing in this?

I would definitely consider this, but I would want it to be fresh lady pee, so would really need to arrange an evening with a number of ladies and lots of drinks and ask them all to pee in the bath.    If you think a normal bath filled to the usual level is about 100 litres of water, then you would need 50 litres of pee to get a decent level in the bath.   If you could get girls to drink and expel around four pints, or two litres of liquid, I would need about 25 willing ladies.   So not likely to happen for me really!    

On 2/1/2022 at 2:30 PM, Alfresco said:

I would definitely consider this, but I would want it to be fresh lady pee, so would really need to arrange an evening with a number of ladies and lots of drinks and ask them all to pee in the bath.    If you think a normal bath filled to the usual level is about 100 litres of water, then you would need 50 litres of pee to get a decent level in the bath.   If you could get girls to drink and expel around four pints, or two litres of liquid, I would need about 25 willing ladies.   So not likely to happen for me really!    

And of course if those 25 or so ladies were all brought in to specifically 'load up' to be able to pee 2+ litres each, the chances are they're going to be taking on a lot of fluids to do that and so there's a good chance of their pee being near crystal clear - nothing like the pure gold pictured above.  

• Agree 1