Peeing in Sync to Music Videos

15 hours ago, lengajesytec said:

I can only imagine how big the splash zone was! and how much pee you were holding... i was amazed how much you peed and then managed to release that huge stream at the end, you could mark a whole house if you wanted to! lol

have you measured how much you can hold?

Hi lengajesytec! I was really surprised how much pee I had in my bladder for the Paramore video, it felt kinda unreal to let out that huge stream at the end. The "peeing in sync to music" videos are certainly among the videos where I pee most. I think this is for one that I am really motivated to hold a lot to do a nice pee performance, but maybe also because it usually takes a couple of extra minutes to set up things (set up cameras / light, laptop, then open youtube and find the music video, and then when you are really bursting and think now it is finally time to pee wait a bit more to watch two youtube ads.. 🤣 ) to fill the bladder to the maximum.

With respect to how much I can hold: sure I have measured 😉 . I am pretty sure that most of my videos contain pees in the range of 1 to 1.5 liters. However, in two of my old xtube videos (have to reupload them at some point, plus there is an additional one that I never released so far) I measured a volume / weight difference of more than 1.5 liter / 1.5 kg (measured by weight means I stood on a scale before and after peeing).

For some of the "peeing in sync to music" videos I measured by weight, and for the Shakira and in particular for the Paramore video I can say that they are certainly among my biggest pees ever measured 😉 For the Paramore video I measured the biggest ever weight difference, and this was really a bit surprising, as I was not completely bursting. It seems that there are just days where the bladder is able to go into overdrive mode (and other days where it cannot hold that much).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/16/2023 at 7:27 PM, Womens_Urinal said:

Hey @HitEmAll I know that I'm late to the party but can you do pee sync music videos to those songs:

Nicole Scherzinger - Wet (This one is perfect the lyrics fully resonate)

Britney Spears - Work Bitch

Morgan Page - Gimme Plenty

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll consider these! I'll absolutely have to do a Britney Spears song at some point. I like the Work Bitch video, but I somehow think it is kinda hard to do a choreography for this song because the chorus is not that different than the in-between parts. Let's see..

• Like 1

There will be more "peeing in sync to music videos" soon!

Today I spontaneously decided to try to do a pee performance for Miley Cyrus' epic "Wrecking Ball" music video. I have to do some editing before releasing the video (I hope that I can do that soon), but I have some teaser pictures for you 😉

I hope you like the pictures, the video should follow later this week or next weekend.

miley_c_wreckingball_01_small.thumb.png.9b4df73449b90167b420ba51a5da69aa.png

miley_c_wreckingball_02_small.thumb.png.062751357c81f19180a6419e7602a6ca.png

miley_c_wreckingball_03_small.thumb.png.1cdb5a1b36816b41266af9209a45389a.png

miley_c_wreckingball_04_small.thumb.png.5696a1abb871f2c8511783088520ccd4.png

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
6 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

There will be more "peeing in sync to music videos" soon!

Today I spontaneously decided to try to do a pee performance for Miley Cyrus' epic "Wrecking Ball" music video. I have to do some editing before releasing the video (I hope that I can do that soon), but I have some teaser pictures for you 😉

I hope you like the pictures, the video should follow later this week or next weekend.

miley_c_wreckingball_01_small.thumb.png.9b4df73449b90167b420ba51a5da69aa.png

miley_c_wreckingball_02_small.thumb.png.062751357c81f19180a6419e7602a6ca.png

miley_c_wreckingball_03_small.thumb.png.1cdb5a1b36816b41266af9209a45389a.png

miley_c_wreckingball_04_small.thumb.png.5696a1abb871f2c8511783088520ccd4.png

Good to see you back with more syncs!

• Like 2

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball

Finally a new video! I spontaneously decided to give this song a try yesterday. I had planned to do another fun pee video, but when my bladder was pretty full and I was ready to go I noticed that there was some technical issue and that I could not do the originally planned video. Therefore I decided to instead go for a pee performance for one of the videos on my "peeing in sync to music videos" list. I had to hurry up a bit with preparing, because my bladder was already pretty full and I already felt a bit desperate. I downloaded the youtube video, copied it to my laptop, put some towels on the floor, set up the cameras, then watched the video two times to have some idea when to pee and how much. By the time everything was ready I was definitively pretty desperate.

I recently tried a new kind of camera / lighting setup to get a better view of the pee stream (the problem is that all walls in my apartment around the locations where I can do pee videos are super bright and really problematic as a background). I noticed that it is possible to have the room rather dark and have some bright light to just "illuminate" the pee stream. In this video I tried it and it worked to some extent (not quite as I intended, but it is a start). As I was rather desperate I did not spend too much time thinking about the lighting and cameras.. 😉 I hope to further improve this for the next video.

I think the video turned out pretty good for a first try. In some peeing in sync to music videos I had the problem, that at some point I could not resume the pee stream although there was still a lot of pee left in my bladder. I had an idea how to deal with this (and you can see this in the video). I have the music video playing in an infinite loop, and towards the end I indeed had trouble to continue peeing. Therefore, I just waited for one iteration of the video and then continued peeing at the correct point in time (i.e. I this was basically a 3.5 minutes break as you can see from the sped up video).

I hope you enjoy the video! It was a lot of fun to do! The peeing felt amazing as I really needed to go (as you probably can see in the video 😉).

Link to video: https://www.erome.com/a/q8Kvcxkf

miley_c_wreckingball_02_small.thumb.png.d829a3f6178d16a7a7cdf6f9fac97eb2.png

• Hot 4
On 5/2/2023 at 11:40 AM, HitEmAll said:

Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball

Finally a new video! I spontaneously decided to give this song a try yesterday. I had planned to do another fun pee video, but when my bladder was pretty full and I was ready to go I noticed that there was some technical issue and that I could not do the originally planned video. Therefore I decided to instead go for a pee performance for one of the videos on my "peeing in sync to music videos" list. I had to hurry up a bit with preparing, because my bladder was already pretty full and I already felt a bit desperate. I downloaded the youtube video, copied it to my laptop, put some towels on the floor, set up the cameras, then watched the video two times to have some idea when to pee and how much. By the time everything was ready I was definitively pretty desperate.

I recently tried a new kind of camera / lighting setup to get a better view of the pee stream (the problem is that all walls in my apartment around the locations where I can do pee videos are super bright and really problematic as a background). I noticed that it is possible to have the room rather dark and have some bright light to just "illuminate" the pee stream. In this video I tried it and it worked to some extent (not quite as I intended, but it is a start). As I was rather desperate I did not spend too much time thinking about the lighting and cameras.. 😉 I hope to further improve this for the next video.

I think the video turned out pretty good for a first try. In some peeing in sync to music videos I had the problem, that at some point I could not resume the pee stream although there was still a lot of pee left in my bladder. I had an idea how to deal with this (and you can see this in the video). I have the music video playing in an infinite loop, and towards the end I indeed had trouble to continue peeing. Therefore, I just waited for one iteration of the video and then continued peeing at the correct point in time (i.e. I this was basically a 3.5 minutes break as you can see from the sped up video).

I hope you enjoy the video! It was a lot of fun to do! The peeing felt amazing as I really needed to go (as you probably can see in the video 😉).

Link to video: https://www.erome.com/a/q8Kvcxkf

miley_c_wreckingball_02_small.thumb.png.d829a3f6178d16a7a7cdf6f9fac97eb2.png

The new illumination looks great, nice performance, what was the original planned video about btw?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/5/2023 at 3:01 PM, lengajesytec said:

The new illumination looks great, nice performance, what was the original planned video about btw?

On 6/8/2023 at 11:07 AM, Sonnenschein said:

Amazing! I only watched the Rihanna one so far. I mean I would've watched more, but that one, umm, was sufficient in one go. 😉 

Wow thanks for the nice comments! 🙂 Really happy to hear that you had a umm.. good time watching it! 😉🔥

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Rihanna - Only Girl (In The World)

A new video! Last weekend I thought I'd try once again with Rihanna's banger "Only girl (in the world)". I really love the video, Rihanna is so hot.. 😅🥵 I tried to do this performance some time ago, but I never was 100% happy with that first try. I think this one is a bit better.

I really waited until my bladder was really full to create a nice pee performance for this epic song and video.. 😉

I hope you like it!

Link to video: https://www.erome.com/a/UMKNEABF

riri_only_girls_in_the_world_01.thumb.png.c04b1d45506d88638390bcc70768b6f8.pngriri_only_girls_in_the_world_02.thumb.png.9a7592155def5c8965e5faab8df9f38b.pngriri_only_girls_in_the_world_03.thumb.png.606c6d1ebd11ef14cbf3ff72e1d91246.pngriri_only_girls_in_the_world_04.thumb.png.0cbff64bb4f51d475fbb47a76db69a9d.png

• Hot 1