Peeing in Sync to Music Videos

I think I found a new hobby 😉 When reading Kupar's very interesting post about "Releasing in sync to music", I immediately remembered that I always wanted to film something similar to this. Back in the "good old xtube days", I enjoyed to film pee videos from time to time, and one of my plans was to potentially play guitar and simultaneously pee. I never put this into practice, because it seemed rather hard to implement, I also never thought in detail about how to put this into action.

Peeing in sync to a song or to a music video seems to be quite a bit easier and like much more fun! I really like it, when people with a full bladder show off with their ability to control their pee stream in some way (see also

, therefore I thought, it would be cool to not release all the pee in one go, but to maybe try to provide a pee-based water feature that accompanies a song.

This thought immediately made me pretty horny, and I started to think about songs that could fit, i.e. something that I like, that has some kind of "euphoric" chorus, and that is not too fast. I decided to go for "Pink - Try", because I quite like the song and the chorus 🙂 Also the music video is really nice, featuring a super hot Pink with some complicated dance performance.

Two days ago in the evening I noticed that i had to pee, and that I felt really horny, too. I remembered my pee performance plan, and thought I could give it a first try, to see if I am somewhat able to control my pee stream such that it kind of matches the music. I decided that this was a great idea. I prepared by drinking some additional water, as I wanted to have a decent amount of pee for the first try 😉 I then watched the video a couple of times to see "when to pee" to complement the video in the best possible way.

An hour later or so I felt that my bladder was decently full, I was not yet desperate to pee but felt some very enjoyable need to go. I thought this might be the optimal amount of pee for a first try (enough pee to put up some decent show, but still in a range, such that it should be pretty easy to control the stream). Also, I felt super horny and was eager to try this out, so I did not want to wait longer to try out this new thing 🙂

I set up my camera and my laptop, to film in my bathroom / shower. I went into position and started to watch the music video. I tried to start peeing at the moment when I had planned to, but I noticed that it is quite hard to start at exactly the right time. I re-watched the video again (I had the video on youtube on "loop"). After two more loops or so I felt like now I can do it, and started to dribble out some pee, to then go with a bigger stream in the chorus.

Long story short, the experience was really amazing. It was so much fun to do this, and for a first try it turned out reasonably well, I could pee some decent fountains through the three choruses, and I had good control over the stream. On the way I also gained some experience on how to better time / modulate the pee stream to reflect the melody / dynamic of the song, so I guess the next time I hope to further improve the synchronization with the music.

After my bladder was empty and the song over, I was super happy, I also thought that the song choice was very good. Everything went perfect for a first try, and I thought that I had potentially created my coolest pissing video yet 🙂 When I then watched the "front view" video on my computer I was slightly disappointed, because due to my very white bathroom walls, my pee stream is really hard to see. Still, I am really happy about this first try. It was so much fun, and I like the concept so much. I will for sure redo this one, with better lighting / camera setup and then a really full bladder 😉

After creating an improved version of this I will think about other songs. Obviously I'd also like to hear your suggestions for songs that could use a pee / water feature "augmenation", so please share your suggestions! 🙂

Pink - Try - (take 1)

https://www.erome.com/a/wUQxY27C

vlcsnap-2021-10-25-23h55m10s817.png

• Love 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 months later...
On 1/6/2022 at 4:41 PM, Simpfan said:

Nice "choreography".

Thanks!

On 1/8/2022 at 5:05 PM, hornygoat24 said:

When I say this made me cum...😱

Wow! That's great to hear! 😱😳😁🔥

Then I feel very happy and a bit proud that my video had such a positive effect! Then maybe I should do another one of these, I have some ideas, and maybe we can make you cum again?.. 😋

• 2 months later...

Wow! I've only just seen this thread. Sorry, and thanks! This is seriously impressive and looks like great fun 😊. I'm pleased to have set the idea rolling in your mind, but you've done so much more with it. Nice one 👍

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you redo the Shakira video in which you have a little bit of pee left when the song ends?

P.S. Tip for future music video pees: Don't release some pressure at the beginning of the song, or you'll run out of pee before the song ends. Also, when you drink alot to prepare, you can try to hold it in as long as you can until the first chorus arrives.

Also, super sexy! Can't wait for more!

Edited by brown814
  • Cheeky 1
On 4/14/2022 at 6:21 AM, brown814 said:

Can you redo the Shakira video in which you have a little bit of pee left when the song ends?

``

On 3/26/2022 at 8:17 AM, Kupar said:

Wow! I've only just seen this thread. Sorry, and thanks! This is seriously impressive and looks like great fun 😊. I'm pleased to have set the idea rolling in your mind, but you've done so much more with it. Nice one 👍

Thanks!

On 3/26/2022 at 10:28 AM, mickymoist said:

Seriously impressive!!!!

Thanks!

On 3/29/2022 at 6:07 AM, Alfresco said:

Love the idea and the way you put the videos together.   Excellent.   I doubt I would have the control but, I might give it a go.

Thanks, and yes it is a lot of fun to do! Really cool that you like this!

On 4/14/2022 at 12:54 AM, anon111111 said:

This is so sexy

Wow thanks!! 🔥

On 4/14/2022 at 6:21 AM, brown814 said:

P.S. Tip for future music video pees: Don't release some pressure at the beginning of the song, or you'll run out of pee before the song ends. Also, when you drink alot to prepare, you can try to hold it in as long as you can until the first chorus arrives.

Also, super sexy! Can't wait for more!

Haha it is actually really difficult to pee the right amount to be "empty" at the end of the song, and not too early or too late.. 😅 I think the Shakira song was a pretty good try (but I tried once before, and there my bladder was half full at the end, maybe I'll upload some videos of that at some point). I think I'll try with other songs next 😉 If you like at lot of pee at the end of the song, I might have something for you soon 🙂

Last weekend I once again felt the need for doing a music video peeing performance. I picked Rihanna's mega club banger "Only girl in the world". When I felt that my bladder was full enough to do a decent performance to this great song I put some towels on the floor of my bathroom, set up the cameras and my laptop, and then it was go time 🙂

I hope you enjoy the video! I think it turned out reasonably well for the first try, although I had some trouble getting my pee started for the last chorus. Also, I was way too conservative with "saving pee" through the song and there was still a lot of pee left in my bladder at the end of the song (wait for it, you will see 😉 ).

I'm pretty sure that I will retry this at some point, I think I can improve the performance a bit to give super sexy Rihanna the perfect peeing tribute!

Btw. after the end of the song, I really nearly reached the ceiling of my bathroom, so if you like powerpissing, wait for the end..

Link (video at the bottom of the page): https://www.erome.com/a/wUQxY27C

riri_only_girl_pee.thumb.png.d1d1b3580b5fd5f75a89f1c32dc008b7.png

• Hot 2
7 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

Last weekend I once again felt the need for doing a music video peeing performance. I picked Rihanna's mega club banger "Only girl in the world". When I felt that my bladder was full enough to do a decent performance to this great song I put some towels on the floor of my bathroom, set up the cameras and my laptop, and then it was go time 🙂

I hope you enjoy the video! I think it turned out reasonably well for the first try, although I had some trouble getting my pee started for the last chorus. Also, I was way too conservative with "saving pee" through the song and there was still a lot of pee left in my bladder at the end of the song (wait for it, you will see 😉 ).

I'm pretty sure that I will retry this at some point, I think I can improve the performance a bit to give super sexy Rihanna the perfect peeing tribute!

Btw. after the end of the song, I really nearly reached the ceiling of my bathroom, so if you like powerpissing, wait for the end..

Link (video at the bottom of the page): https://www.erome.com/a/wUQxY27C

riri_only_girl_pee.thumb.png.d1d1b3580b5fd5f75a89f1c32dc008b7.png

That was excellent! Can't wait for the next one!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, brown814 said:

Maybe for your next song, you can choose a Lady Gaga song like Just Dance or Applause.

Hi @brown814! Yes i agree that we soon need a Lady Gaga song! I like your two proposed songs, I think in particular "Applause" should be an optimal song / video for a pee performance. Lady Gaga looks really really juicy in that weird "hands" bra, and also in the rest of the video. Also the artistic style of the video "asks" for some pee performance imo.. 😉 So you're a fan of Lady Gaga and her music, or is there any other reason why you want one of her songs?

3 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

Hi @brown814! Yes i agree that we soon need a Lady Gaga song! I like your two proposed songs, I think in particular "Applause" should be an optimal song / video for a pee performance. Lady Gaga looks really really juicy in that weird "hands" bra, and also in the rest of the video. Also the artistic style of the video "asks" for some pee performance imo.. 😉 So you're a fan of Lady Gaga and her music, or is there any other reason why you want one of her songs?

I just want to have some artistic videos for your performances.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, brown814 said:

I just want to have some artistic videos for your performances.

I see, yes I also prefer videos that are in some sense "artistic". This also influenced my song choice so far. I think the videos so far, in particular "Pink - Try" and the "Rihanna - Only girl in the world" are very nice and artistic. The Shakira video is also not too bad (at least Shakira is pretty hot), and the song fits very well with a peeing performance.

Btw. I retried the performance for "Only girl in the world", but somehow I ran into the same problem, and at the same point in the video I could not in time "restart" my pee stream, although my bladder was still pretty full.. 😅😬 (I did not yet edit/upload the video, but I think I will at some point). Starting and stopping the pee all the time seems to be tricky, but that's ok, I guess sometimes it will work better and sometimes it will work less good, it is a lot of fun anyways.. 🙂

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Change of plan.. I got inspired by @brown814 🙂

Misery Business by Paramore is a fantastic song for a peeing in sync to music video! Yesterday in the evening, I ended up with a full bladder, and then decided to have once again some pissing in sync to music fun!

On my way home I was listening to the song and planning the "choreography", and when I arrived at home I set up
the cameras while holding a pretty full bladder (I already had an idea where to put them, though).

I hope you enjoy the video!

Link: https://www.erome.com/a/Y0z2QCsW

misery_business_v1_p01b.thumb.png.975f710bf5713b950dfb992e68437315.png

misery_business_v1_p02b.thumb.png.04391a5707def53ffbe9889972f39ec8.png

Hmm.. I just noticed that the erome.com video encoding did not lead to a nice result and image quality is really low.. I guess the encoding is bitrate-limited and this cannot keep up with all parts of the image changing all the time.. 😕 Maybe I'll upload a second version where things are more clearly visible.. 😂

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
3 hours ago, HitEmAll said:

Change of plan.. I got inspired by @brown814 🙂

Misery Business by Paramore is a fantastic song for a peeing in sync to music video! Yesterday in the evening, I ended up with a full bladder, and then decided to have once again some pissing in sync to music fun!

On my way home I was listening to the song and planning the "choreography", and when I arrived at home I set up
the cameras while holding a pretty full bladder (I already had an idea where to put them, though).

I hope you enjoy the video!

Link: https://www.erome.com/a/Y0z2QCsW

misery_business_v1_p01b.thumb.png.975f710bf5713b950dfb992e68437315.png

misery_business_v1_p02b.thumb.png.04391a5707def53ffbe9889972f39ec8.png

Hmm.. I just noticed that the erome.com video encoding did not lead to a nice result and image quality is really low.. I guess the encoding is bitrate-limited and this cannot keep up with all parts of the image changing all the time.. 😕 Maybe I'll upload a second version where things are more clearly visible.. 😂

Excellent! Really excellent! Great song, great fun 🙂 

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, lengajesytec said:

Great control of your stream, how many towels in front of you? Was the space enough?

Glad that you like it! Haha I forgot to take a picture of the aftermath.. It was in total 6 towels I think, but the ones in the main splash zone were a bit to thin (a bit thinner than the three that you can see), so they could not really soak up the amount of pee. It was really a fun sight, a huge lake of pee with two towels basically floating in it.. 😂 Also I did overshoot them slightly when I went full stream. In the end when I really let go I just peed and did not really think about the consequences, and my laptop (ok it is pretty old anyway and has a terrible camera) did get some splashes (but only indirectly from pee splashing on the ground, so just a few drops, it was no problem at all). Most of the pee landed between 2.5 and 3 meter distance. My laptop was probably at a bit over 3.5 meter distance.

1130241667_Screenshotfrom2022-11-2517-37-00_a.thumb.png.7ea0e5e7e21d759170cefb46e79c6e7d.png

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/25/2022 at 10:07 AM, HitEmAll said:

Glad that you like it! Haha I forgot to take a picture of the aftermath.. It was in total 6 towels I think, but the ones in the main splash zone were a bit to thin (a bit thinner than the three that you can see), so they could not really soak up the amount of pee. It was really a fun sight, a huge lake of pee with two towels basically floating in it.. 😂 Also I did overshoot them slightly when I went full stream. In the end when I really let go I just peed and did not really think about the consequences, and my laptop (ok it is pretty old anyway and has a terrible camera) did get some splashes (but only indirectly from pee splashing on the ground, so just a few drops, it was no problem at all). Most of the pee landed between 2.5 and 3 meter distance. My laptop was probably at a bit over 3.5 meter distance.

1130241667_Screenshotfrom2022-11-2517-37-00_a.thumb.png.7ea0e5e7e21d759170cefb46e79c6e7d.png

I can only imagine how big the splash zone was! and how much pee you were holding... i was amazed how much you peed and then managed to release that huge stream at the end, you could mark a whole house if you wanted to! lol

have you measured how much you can hold?

• Cheeky 1