When the reality turns out not to be as good as the fantasy/imagined

So, this past weekend I drank my wife's pee for the first time ever (we've been married for over 25 years).  We were tent camping, and I had the pleasure of watching her squatting and relieving herself in a large metal bowl multiple times.  OK, so I didn't crawl up and stare at her stream, but rather across the tent, dim lighting, her hair and hands more or less prevented me from seeing her actual stream.  But the audible hissing was lovely.

Anyway, we were getting ready to have sex, and she peed in the bowl while totally nude.  I still had my clothes on, and when she was done she asked me if I would toss her pee off into the woods.  Being the good husband, I gladly did so, but not before I took a drink from the bowl while outside the tent where she couldn't see me.  To my chagrin, it did not taste pleasant.  At all.  I was imagining something a little different.  So, maybe I will fantasize about her peeing rather than drinking as well!!

Sometimes we get buyer's remorse, I suppose....

• Like 1

Chances are, out camping you’d both been enjoying the outdoor life and maybe drank less liquids than you’d normally do. It’s possible your wife may have had in mind that she didn’t have the luxury of a warm comfortable bathroom too. 

In other words, chances are a taste of your wife’s nectar after a comfortable evening hydrating on lemonade or maybe other drinks would have been a totally different proposition.

In other, other words - don’t rule out trying once more…

• Agree 3
20 minutes ago, Peewee123 said:

I find reality is often less exciting then the imagination of it! 🤣

Often reality bites us in the ass, and usually not in the way we fancy. It's a good thing some of us are blessed with great imaginations. 

I think this discussion is taking a wrong turn. First of all I do not agree that reality always is not so good as imagination. In times it can be even better.  When it comes to peeing I have experienced it a couple of times myself.

It depends only how realistic You are in Your imaginations. One can dream om some creatures from distant planets peeing on you with a thousand people watching - that would be a very unrealistic type of scenario to fulfill in real life.

Another can dream to drink pee from his or her girlfriend or boyfriend in the public park or in the cinema, or something like that. This however is a imagination which  can be made thru if You really want it and work towards it

Regarding the taste of pee, so I would never drink pee from some kind of bowl or container. I basically because I do not like the taste of pee at all. BUT... when it comes directly from the pussy, she is well hydrated (or drank some liquids which makes pee taste well) and she is someone I really like, that is totally different issue 🙂

And even then I can not drink all of it what comes out of her ;D

So, Zorroblade, change the situation, and You might experience a totally different feelings. 

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Having tasted my wife’s pee quite a few times, I can confirm that there are lots of factors in play that affect the taste and her pee - even direct from the source can vary significantly in taste.  Examples below, worst first and getting better so read through if you want advice on how to get a taste you might just love.

If she hasn’t been drinking much then it is very strong and acrid.  I don’t like that and we have learned this, so we avoid it.

If she has been drinking loads of water, then it is much more dilute, still has a bitter taste, but nowhere near so strong.  NB if she hasn’t been drinking much and then drinks a couple of pints in quick succession, the next pee will still be concentrated as the bladder was already filling. You have to wait for the bladder to be flushed out when the pee is almost colourless.

The taste of pee is massively affected by what she has been drinking and to a lesser extent what she has eaten.   Sweet drinks such as cola or lemonade really make her pee sweet and much more palatable.  Alcoholic drinks can help as well, and have the bonus of relaxing inhibitions.  My favourite is when my wife has been drinking quite a bit of water to flush her through, then load up on sweet rose wine and lemonade.

I have drunk both directly from the source and via containers.   Both have advantages.   Directly from the source has a fantastic intimacy and is sexy.  You can benefit from feeling the stream in your mouth as well.   However, unless it is controlled, you will struggle to enjoy the drink as fast as it is delivered and it is likely to end up overflowing and soaking your face, neck, hair, clothes etc and the floor.   I am not saying that is a bad thing - I love that feeling, but just something to consider.   If you use a container such as a bottle, glass, mug or bowl, you have the advantage of being able to enjoy it twice and at a more leisurely pace.  Firstly you (potentially) get to see her peeing into the container and then you can sip, slurp, drink, swallow at your own pace, savouring as much or as little as you like without making a mess.   If you do use containers though, I would advocate drinking it fresh as it does start to go off if you leave it hanging around.

So, overall, @Zorroblade, don’t let one experience of reality spoil your fantasy.   As others have said, the camping trip may have lead to your wife being dehydrated - especially if she is not keen on peeing outdoors.  I am guessing from the way you wrote that your wife doesn’t know you want to taste her, so that might make it difficult to engineer a situation where she drinks a lot and pees in a container for you, but don’t give up just because the first experience wasn’t what you expected.  Can you possibly share your desire with her and ask her to participate knowingly?  Maybe not, I don’t know, your situation, but if she might be open minded then it is worth trying.  Alternatively, sounds like you need to get her drinking lots when camping, say that the colour of her pee in the bowl is far too dark and you are worried she is dehydrated maybe?

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Thanks for the kind words and advice!   Perhaps I will not give up on it.  She definitely knows I enjoy watching her pee, and she has even peed on my hand in the shower when I asked her to once, although I know she thought it odd.  

Baby steps.  I will keep on working on it!

• Like 2

I totally understand what you mean about the reality being different from the fantasy. But as mentioned above, it really depends on hydration and what they have been drinking.

It took me having a girlfriend who after much convincing, opened up to peeing on me or in containers for me for me to learn the reality. There are times where it really doesnt taste or smell good at all. The best tasting has been when they are drinking something sugary such as soda or margaritas. The best I ever tasted was dr. pepper pee from my sister when I was younger. 

"Lisa," one of my long term gf's, once gave me a drink, directly from the source, when we had been drinking vodka and tonic at happy hour, for a couple of hours, one summer afternoon. It was very dilute, slightly sweet, and a total delight, for me. We were in the back seat of her ancient Cadillac. I was lying down on the seat, while she straddled my face, with her lovely thighs. At first, her stream ran down her right thigh, into the left side of my mouth, which worked very well, for me. But she wanted to give me the full benefit of her entire output, and be neater about it, so she adjusted her position to place her source directly over my mouth. It was even more delicious, but she quickly overwhelmed my ability to swallow her output. So she adopted an intermittent approach, peeing for a few seconds, stopping to give me time to swallow, then restarting, until her bladder was finally empty. Needless to say, my face, hair, and shirt collar were totally soaked with her pee, by the time she was done. I wiped my face with tissues, and let the knit polo shirt dry, in the warm air of the summer night. I hung the shirt in my closet, for a couple of weeks, so I could inhale her fragrance, whenever I wanted to. I finally washed it, reluctantly, when her scent was gone.

• Hot 1