My Ultimate Pee Fantasy Comes True, At Long Last

Excellent experience - I am glad that you got to experience your life long fantasy.   You say this was with your ex-wife, am I guess that you might be getting back together again?   Maybe if not for a full on relationship, at least for a bit of regular fun?   I am thinking that she must want to be with you that she has gone to the lengths of fulfilling your fantasy. 

My wife has done this for me several times and I’ve posted about it before so won’t duplicate except to say that the first time was a sort of accident in that she wanted a discreet way to pee outside so she sat on my parted legs whilst I sat on a bench and she peed between my legs under cover of her dress so nobody would realise she was peeing, but it didn’t fall straight down to the ground and soaked my trousers and legs instead.  I didn’t stop her because it felt so good.  She was horrified when she realised she had soaked me but I told her it was great and I loved it.  Since then, she has done it deliberately just a few times. 

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 1

This is a wonderful account, and the excitement of it all comes across wonderfully well - thank you for sharing it with us - and the photos too. Sounds like you had a fantastic time, and I'm really pleased for you both!

14 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Excellent experience - I am glad that you got to experience your life long fantasy.   You say this was with your ex-wife, am I guess that you might be getting back together again?   Maybe if not for a full on relationship, at least for a bit of regular fun?   I am thinking that she must want to be with you that she has gone to the lengths of fulfilling your fantasy. 

We are spending more time together, doing some things-going out for dinner etc.. Then yea we have some fun, but I don't see us getting back together. She has only spent the night here once.

Thank you for your positive  feedback

Edited by wettingman
  • Like 2