Red Telephone Boxes

2 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I have a telephone box near me on a small green. I like to wander down and squat to piss in there every so often. I like to leave a tissue in my puddle when I’ve done it just so nobody can be in any doubt that a girl has squatted and pissed in there. I have a pair of leggings where I’ve cut a hole into the crotch so I can piss without removing clothing (as long as I don’t wear knickers) and the phone box is one of my favourite places to go in these. I’m a bit hesitant if it comes to the need to pull leggings/knickers down as it’s glass on 3 sides and lit up at night so very visible. It’s definitely one of my most satisfying naughty pee spots though.

We used to have a red phone box very near our house and I would go in and pretend to use the phone, I would open my fly and get my cock out and whilst pretending to be making a call I would piss, to the casual passers by it looked quite normal. They replaced it with a modern phone box and then removed it all together. Oh well, happy days. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, WaterboyUk said:

We used to have a red phone box very near our house and I would go in and pretend to use the phone, I would open my fly and get my cock out and whilst pretending to be making a call I would piss, to the casual passers by it looked quite normal. They replaced it with a modern phone box and then removed it all together. Oh well, happy days. 

Really miss a telephone box piss too. I love the smell of piss, very arousing as you know what's gone on. 

• Hot 1

I wanna say I see a phone box (not a red one cause I'm in the US lol) every so often in the city. Seems like a convenient place to stop for a pee! I'd be too afraid to though, but would 100 percent tag along with anyone else 🤣

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
16 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I wanna say I see a phone box (not a red one cause I'm in the US lol) every so often in the city. Seems like a convenient place to stop for a pee! I'd be too afraid to though, but would 100 percent tag along with anyone else 🤣

If I'm ever in the states I'll message you 😉😉😉

1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

If you're ever over here, @Bacardi, I'd be happy to accompany you to the nearest red phone box. There are a few left near me 🙂 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I'm not sure of your US ones @Bacardi - are they completely enclosed or are they sort of a phone on a post with a little shield around?

The beauty of the red phone box is they were a completely enclosed space, and although having glass panels often not very transparent (especially if they'd been previously splashed a lot)

5132135_d17fa436.jpeg

• Love 2

I will certainly admit to having peed in a good few red phone boxes and also the newer ones that had glass sides.   The design of the phone box evolved and I think the designers were well aware of their secondary use as urinals because when they moved away from the red boxes they introduced much bigger glass panels to make occupants more obvious and thus discourage peeing, but they also made them so that the panels finished a few inches above the ground which allowed the pee to run away.   In the red boxes the sides went to the ground and the pee  sat there until it evaporated and the associated aroma remained in the box.  I do miss that.

More recently, even the glass phone boxes are becoming a dying breed as the prevalence of mobile phones obviates the need for public phones.  I think that they gradually changed so that their primary purpose was urinal  as they became used more for that purpose than for calling.

In some places, particularly London, there are a good few red boxes remaining, but they are used by two types of people; drunk people peeing on a night out and tourists taking photos next to them.

I have witnessed random girls peeing in phone boxes twice that I can remember and also seen other men using them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 11:15 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure of your US ones @Bacardi - are they completely enclosed or are they sort of a phone on a post with a little shield around?

The beauty of the red phone box is they were a completely enclosed space, and although having glass panels often not very transparent (especially if they'd been previously splashed a lot)

5132135_d17fa436.jpeg

Is that photograph of a row of phone boxes in Birmingham City Centre? If so, I know where that is. I did want to pee there, but it was broad daylight and too many people knocking about. 

Maybe undercover of the night. 

• Like 3

Many years ago I was driving past the main police station in Sheffield, there was a red phone box opposite, I glanced over and there were two girls in the box both squatted so I assume they were both pissing. Shame I was driving as it was just a quick view.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...