Thanks great site!

Since finding this wonderful site and having similar interests of like minded folks I have noticed an increase in my sex drive and definitely more masturbation. 

I do quite honestly find the stories, situations and pictures perfectly feed my kink no end.

Has this wonderful site done the same for you? 

• Love 2

Finding and joining this site has done so much for me beyond giving me both a source of the very best and most diverse pee-related content, and an outlet for my naturally somewhat exhibitionist instincts... as well as contributing to learning new skills, becoming fitter and experimenting with erotic fiction writing.

And to echo what @gldenwetgoose has said, it has introduced me to new friends that, even if we didn't have the pee kink in common, would still be among the most wonderful, amazing people I have met.

From being in a pretty low place a couple of years ago, this site has helped and supported me to become a much happier, self-aware and, yes, sexually fulfilled person. Huge thanks are due to @Admin, all the staff, and all the members for creating and continuing this great place. 

I must also mention that the way the site works, and its respectful ethos, is massively important in my active membership being acceptable to K, my wife, with whom I have enjoyed more and better pee playtimes since I found PeeFans 🙂.

Edited by Kupar
Added missing comma; deleted extraneous closing parenthesis
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2