Hi fellow pee enthusiasts!

Paddypee

Hello, hope I bring something to the site , I’ve got a good stash of pictures I can post, hopefully something original. I’m into peeing and love to be peed on. I also love seeing naughty peeing on sofas etc . I’m really a fan of hairy pussy pee which is quite difficult to find. One of my best experiences was when recently my wife and I were having a 69 on the sofa and she pissed (accidentally I think because she’s not into pee) on my head and chest. I loved that, and sat for the rest of the evening with her pee all over me, and I dribbled on the sofa over the rest of the evening. I can also appreciate the sight a flaccid cock with a long foreskin peeing. I love to play in my pee in naughty places .

Hi @Paddypee and a huge welcome to the community - sounds like you'll fit right in, and looking forward to seeing your posts.

I was moaning to myself the other day at seeing all the same pictures coming up again and again, so seeing original pictures is always awesome.  For info, 'Pee Pictures' is generally limited to ladies' pee pics but is also generally an ok place for golden showers pics (in either direction).  Any other men peeing content is great in the Men Peeing section.

Don't worry, we can always move stuff about as appropriate and happy to provide guidance.  Any questions though, just shout up.